Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

The only thing i find strange is that literally none of the players have posted anything at all since the Brighton game. Not even the usual ‘disappointing game but we will work hard to make it right’. It might be nothing and they’re just embarrassed from the game but i just find it weird that it’s a complete blackout from all players

Just now, Bevan said:

The only thing i find strange is that literally none of the players have posted anything at all since the Brighton game. Not even the usual ‘disappointing game but we will work hard to make it right’. It might be nothing and they’re just embarrassed from the game but i just find it weird that it’s a complete blackout from all players

Plus with Top flying in tonight he is surely gone tomorrow?

• Like 1

I honestly fell that if he's still here on Saturday we should make our feelings known loud and clear. People bring banners and sing loud from the start Anti Rodgers songs, get him out of our club and give us a chance of staying up. Look at what Newcastle did last year, no wins near Xmas and they still had a decent season. Make it clear he's not welcome here anymore.

11 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Protest pre Villa is needed.

Really? Might as well give it everything for 90 mins and then go toxic when we likely lose. We can't be throwing points away under any circumstance right now.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

Really? Might as well give it everything for 90 mins and then go toxic when we likely lose. We can't be throwing points away under any circumstance right now.

It’s a joke he’s still here, he’s done here. His criticism of the fans, board etc. Why should we tolerate this? If the owners are just treating everything normally then they are also culpable you would hope not and they are bringing in his replacement. But if he’s in charge against Villa a protest pre match is needed to bring home the message.