Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, Silva Fox said:

His responses to the questions about Kasper and motivating the players are particularly telling for me. I think it's obvious there was bad blood between him and Kasper and no doubt a number of other players too. 

A family member works at the club, was near the tunnel the last home game and said three players were smirking/ laughing when we conceded but tried to hide it by covering their mouths, Soyuncu, Praet and Castagne I think they said.

Edited by ithuriel
  • Sad 5

1 minute ago, ithuriel said:

A family member works at the club, was near the tunnel the last home game and said three players were smirking/ laughing when we conceded but tried to hide it by covering their mouths, Sotuncu, Praet and Castagne I think they said.

Pissing themselves that Danny Ward is our number 1

7 hours ago, Dames said:

The KP hasn't been nasty for a long time. I doubt it will be after this. The vast majority of match day fans have been happy to indulge in whatever has been served up for the past 10 years and will continue to do so. 

Well in that case. We have lost our club and the modern game really is here to stay. Such a shame, 

I actually think we might win this weekend 😂

CALL ME MENTAL, I KNOW!

But, Brendan was actually a bit more positive about things. He said they’d had a good week of training etc etc. I get the vibe he may have had a stern talking to from Rudkin or whoever. I wonder if it’s motivated him slightly. I don’t know. We’ll see. 

On a side note, Jason Bourne is becoming my new favourite journo. He rips Brendan apart big time 😂

• Like 2

Rodgers body language and demeanour in the press conference is that of a man clearly feeling the pressure, he looks stressed and uncomfortable and was clearly rattled by Jason Bourne's questioning, I think he realizes he needs to beat Aston Villa or it's the sack.

Edited by Tuna

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

CALL ME MENTAL, I KNOW!

But, Brendan was actually a bit more positive about things. He said they’d had a good week of training etc etc. I get the vibe he may have had a stern talking to from Rudkin or whoever. I wonder if it’s motivated him slightly. I don’t know. We’ll see. 

On a side note, Jason Bourne is becoming my new favourite journo. He rips Brendan apart big time 😂

I thought he was more positive too. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It was a great 2 1/2 years but he's been totally found out - when the going got tough 

He has completely brought this on himself. 

This squad is more than good enough to be mid table

His flouncing about, poor tactics, poor substitution and atrocious man management has caused this and means his position is untenable - Get Rid Top for gawd sake 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

He is going nowhere 

So it seems, certainly  not quickly it seems. I give up on hoping, there have been too many "surely he must go now" type posts already for me. It never happens !

11 minutes ago, J. James said:

Potter appointed then,  I'm surprised he went for it,  wonder what time assurances he's been given?

Loads o money, for a start. For himself, and transfers.

8 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

CALL ME MENTAL, I KNOW!

Jason Bourne is a huge Leicester supporter and probably feels a duty to not let him off the hook or talk the twonk he's been doing for the last 5 / 6 weeks. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

A family member works at the club, was near the tunnel the last home game and said three players were smirking/ laughing when we conceded but tried to hide it by covering their mouths, Soyuncu, Praet and Castagne I think they said.

Squad full of wronguns

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

CALL ME MENTAL, I KNOW!

You're mental.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

14:23 just after the questions....he is absolutely seething lol

Also when he mentioned concrete made me laugh. Do you know about concrete Brendan? Rot can set into it, just like your career here. Please F off.

• Like 1