Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, HUNTA84 said:

Why are our fans so vocal with the your shit arrrgghh chant but can't ****ing muster up enough boos for top to consider getting this clown out of the club

Whether it's just where the mics are positioned but the boos at half time and after the 2nd goal were louder than i've heard when i've been there.

Makes me abit gutted to not be there if it does indeed finally turn toxic tonight. Typical :rolleyes:lol 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

Amazing that we can lose this and the majority will be perfectly content that we were just about competitive for 20 minutes of the match and that’s ok for them under this manager.

thats the sad thing, anyone who looks back at our general performances over the last 12/14 months maybe a little longer, we've not played well at all for the majority of those games, 

think its time for Rodgers to go but he wont

Just now, FrankieADZ said:

thats the sad thing, anyone who looks back at our general performances over the last 12/14 months maybe a little longer, we've not played well at all for the majority of those games, 

think its time for Rodgers to go but he wont

18 months, should be long gone

• Like 2

I’m traumatised by the little ****ing clap he does when we are 2+ goals down, tucks his shoulders in to make his shrimpy frame look even fecking smaller, can we get Wasyl back just to smash him every time he does that? 

He’s a little weasel cvnt. 

• Haha 1