Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

The board removed Ranieri for less.

And they removed Puel when our form over six games was the worst in the league, which ours surely is now. 

It's a loveless marriage between the club and Rodgers, both parties will be far better off without each other.

Get rid of Rodgers, and use the next couple of weeks to get a replacement in ahead of our game after the international break. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Skid_1884 said:

Today is the most I have seen & heard the crowd turn on Rodgers, in the kop and L1 anyway. The tide is definitely turning….

The guy next to me was shouting abuse at those singing for Rodgers to go. The guy next to me was shouting who do they want instead! The guy next to me was an idiot!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Some deluded supporters calling Talk Sport. Saying BR hasn’t been given money to spend.

Yes, that’s the problem. Look at our squad. We shouldn’t be having this many issues with the talent. We’re not a top 4 club, but we’re definitely not this bad!!!! Nothing at all to do with him.

Yes, just got in and had it on for a bit.

Gurinder, if you are on here you sounded like a moron.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Koke said:

Worrying thing is there are no actual rumours that this guy is about to be fired, and there hasn't been any. 

Demoralising isnt it. His departure wpuld give us all a lift.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Bevan said:

I don’t post very often but I really wanted to get my views on here. I am truly baffled as to why he is still here. I saw someone on another thread say that he should have been sacked like 5 times already and it’s true. It’s absolutely mental that he’s still here. I have tried to be patient with him and give him as much time as possible even when alot of other fans turned but he will not turn this around. I am 90% sure we will get relegated if he stays the rest of the season. Even if we do survive, the LCFC board need to have a long hard look at themselves because they have allowed us to get into this mess. Not just on the pitch but all through the club, it’s just a mess. I don’t feel any excitement with the club anymore or anything to look forward to. We don’t seem ambitious anymore. It all just feels meh.

So well said.

6 minutes ago, Bevan said:

I don’t post very often but I really wanted to get my views on here. I am truly baffled as to why he is still here. I saw someone on another thread say that he should have been sacked like 5 times already and it’s true. It’s absolutely mental that he’s still here. I have tried to be patient with him and give him as much time as possible even when alot of other fans turned but he will not turn this around. I am 90% sure we will get relegated if he stays the rest of the season. Even if we do survive, the LCFC board need to have a long hard look at themselves because they have allowed us to get into this mess. Not just on the pitch but all through the club, it’s just a mess. I don’t feel any excitement with the club anymore or anything to look forward to. We don’t seem ambitious anymore. It all just feels meh.

Super post, even the Brendan out chants were apathetic - perhaps part of his plan to suck all energy out of the club 

We need a change. We have shown in the last two games, that we have the capacity to cause teams problems, but there’s no organisation in our play, it all very disjointed, the defence is all over the place, there’s always one defender not in tune with the rest of the defence. Midfield isn’t protected the back four. Offensive players are creating chance, but our terrible finishing is letting us down. I am convinced this is a organisational issue, and that’s down to the manager😡

42 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

THERE ARE OTHER MANAGERS IN THE WORLD BESIDES RODGERS AND DYCHE. 

**** me Jesus ****ing christ. Get over it. 

Just because Rodgers is doing shit and needs to go it isn't some magic gotcha that we should have got Dyche. Dyche is absolutely shit and Everton will go nowhere with him. 

Are you annoyed because people forgot Benitez? :ph34r:

I still stick by the fact it's not all Rodgers fault, but he probably should have been fired after the 6-2 loss to Spurs. To lose 5-2 at Brighton then 6-2 the next week, I was convinced he was gone. Today was the first time such chants were aimed at him. Lineker might be out of a job soon, gerrrrim in.

• Like 1