Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

He’s got to go.

Conceding 8 goals in 270 minutes of football is relegation levels of 💩

Hate to say it but just take 65/70m for Fofana and ask for CHO on a season long loan, sell Youri for 15m and invest in some players who have a bit of fight about them.

Mentally so weak from the board down if you ask me.

Just now, foxinsox said:

These are good players, just shite manager.

Anyway too late to do major transfers, so need new management. Less of the passing it about at the back under pressure. We give these goals away.

Vestergard, amartey, Perez, Choudhury, Bertrand, need I go on. Without dramatic changes within this club from top to bottom we're in bother

1 minute ago, foxfanazer said:

Who else are we gonna get seems to be the only remaining way to defend him. Utterly bizarre!

We are not the Leicester board, it's not the fans job to find the new manager lol

• Like 1

Fraud. 

He clearly doesn't give a ****, as evidenced by appalling game management. Every sub this season has been a blind roll of the dice. What the **** are they doing in training? Clearly not fit or hungry enough. Strategy is beyond vague. I've always been on his side but today he's lost me.

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

He’s got to go.

Conceding 8 goals in 270 minutes of football is relegation levels of 💩

Hate to say it but just take 65/70m for Fofana and ask for CHO on a season long loan, sell Youri for 15m and invest in some players who have a bit of fight about them.

Mentally so weak from the board down if you ask me.

The last thing we need is a player on loan. Our own players don't give a shit as it is! 

• Like 1

His in-game tactics are what's killing us.

No plan B, no idea how to change in response to opposition tactical changes, seemingly no proper plan to tactically use substitutions, too stubborn to give up possession in an attempt to create chances, too defensive minded, too much blaming others.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CyprusFox said:

Is it Rodgers fault that we have too many average/shite players on long contracts and ridiculous wages?

He was provided with funds last summer and who did he bring in? The jury is still out on Daka to some extent but other than that, the rest have contributed very little in the way of positive performances. He himself is to blame for that. Other players like Soy and Ndidi have gone from being £50m~ players to players not a lot of good sides would take for free on the wages they’re on. 

Edited by oadby.fox
  • Like 1

We need to sell Forfana and Youri for hopefully around £100M, pay him and his equally inept coaching staff off then hope that we can sign a couple of decent loan players in and attract a decent manager or half the wage. Big ask though. Guess we will probably leave it all to late. 

2 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Yh can't see him going yet because we have some tough fixtures coming up and we dont want our new manager to have a rough start.

Rather Evans or Vardy managed the team in the interim then. Can't do any worse.