Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, It'sblueupnorth said:

Hassenhutl is still shite. Makes no difference whether he is ranting and raving, Southampton will finish in the bottom 6-8 this season. The fact Rodgers can’t get a result at home against him is seriously concerning, especially with the awful mindset he installs and an ever regressing squad

I'm not concerned with the quality of Hassenhuttl, and I don't care much for "Pashun", but Rodgers is just sulking, you can see it on the sidelines, his demeanor is affecting the players.

In three games this season, we've registered a total of 10 shots on goal - 1 today, 2 v Arsenal and 5 at home v Brentford.  Both Palace and Fulham registered 9 in their games today.  

Total shots (including those not on target) tell all the story you need to know.  Just from today, the home teams stats are:

Spurs 11

Palace 17

Everton 19

Fulham 18

Leicester 6

Both Villa and Brentford managed 13 each and they were the away teams.

1 minute ago, Le Renard said:

I'm not concerned with the quality of Hassenhuttl, and I don't care much for "Pashun", but Rodgers is just sulking, you can see it on the sidelines, his demeanor is affecting the players.

I think he’s got the hump because he missed the boat with Arsenal and Man U when his stock was high.Now he’ll be lucky to land the Villa job when Gerrard get’s sacked.

15 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

When you boil it down that’s what it is. We embellish most of his tenure. It’s been mostly mediocre, especially when you count in the turgid European campaigns. 

Disagree - two 5th place finishes isn’t mediocre. 

Problem is it could and should have been

more, which is why I think we struggle to give him credit. 

But like I said, it’s gone stale and the mentality isn’t there - we’re too soft and he needs to go. 

Is there anyone left who can defend him.

His selections border on bizarre, his subs are worse.

He blames everyone apart from himself, we are boring to watch, he's killed the confidence in most players, chucked half the squad under a bus, and is boring as hell to listen to.

He's dining out on an FA cup win and for far to long.

Guest Col city fan

We look every bit a relegation side I’m afraid.

Either we sell Fofana and bolster the squad or we sack the manager now (or both).

Something has to change. It has to happen very quickly.

3 minutes ago, Heathrow fox said:

I think he’s got the hump because he missed the boat with Arsenal and Man U when his stock was high.Now he’ll be lucky to land the Villa job when Gerrard get’s sacked.

I don't think he'll care about that, he wants "a project" with a club that has some money to spend, so Villa could be ideal for him.

• Like 1

Just now, Col city fan said:

We look every bit a relegation side I’m afraid.

Either we sell Fofana and bolster the squad or we sack the manager now (or both).

Something has to change. It has to happen very quickly.

fully agree with this...

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Is there anyone left who can defend him.

His selections border on bizarre, his subs are worse.

He blames everyone apart from himself, we are boring to watch, he's killed the confidence in most players, chucked half the squad under a bus, and is boring as hell to listen to.

He's dining out on an FA cup win and for far to long.

But according to the Blue tinted Idiots he has to stay because we won the FA cup and Cominity Shield and semi final of 3rd tier Europe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Get this clown out now Puel got sacked for less.

• Like 3

Didn’t want him here in the first place because I thought it would be the Rodger’s show.Surprisingly he kept his mouth shut and got results.Playing some wonderful football.You got the impression that the squad player’s would run through walls for him.

Unfortunatley ever since he’s started piping up a bit it’s all gone tragically wrong.

• Like 1

He needs binning, as soon as possible. You can tell an organised, well coached team from the way they move off the ball, the way they defend, if they look like a cohesive unit. We just look worse and worse as time goes on, he's got no clue how to put together a balanced lineup, no proper organisation off the ball, no gameplan. WHen we do well it's more through individual quality than through a properly prepared plan coming off.

Edited by orangecity23
  • Like 3