Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, Dames said:

No doubt come Monday his defenders will be flooding this place telling us how he is so much bigger and better than us and we are lucky to have someone of his calibre managing us. Its called delusion. 

He is finished here and he needs to go before we end up in serious trouble. Just because we won the fa cup 2 seasons ago and the prem a little before that does not mean we are immune to trouble.

Doubt it, even people like me who gave him the benefit of the doubt now say it’s time to go. 

You can’t forgive the same errors happening over and over again and his squad management has been shocking. 

1 minute ago, Dames said:

No doubt come Monday his defenders will be flooding this place telling us how he is so much bigger and better than us and we are lucky to have someone of his calibre managing us. Its called delusion. 

He is finished here and he needs to go before we end up in serious trouble. Just because we won the fa cup 2 seasons ago and the prem a little before that does not mean we are immune to trouble.

In all fairness BR has had no money to spend, we need to strengthen the squad, but how do you do that with no money, I do feel for BR ,if we do get a new manager in he will have no money to spend,

• Haha 1

Just now, Corky said:

All these new players would've made us so much better. With no real evidence, all our ills would've been cured.

Only problem is, nobody here is buying it. Figuratively and literally.

Yet magically a single change of manager would. lol 

This rot is entrenched I fear. 

1 minute ago, John rayner said:

In all fairness BR has had no money to spend, we need to strengthen the squad, but how do you do that with no money, I do feel for BR ,if we do get a new manager in he will have no money to spend,

Hello Brendan

Edited by foxes_rule1978

1 minute ago, John rayner said:

He spent plenty last season, and none of it has worked….. I stand by the clubs decision not to give him any money. He is simply a disaster when it comes to transfers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

As ever my theory has been shot down in flames. 

I actually hate this bloke so much.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is 100% waffle.

First 30 seconds or so there my eyes rolled so far back I almost gave myself an aneurysm 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Genuine question,  can some of his rimmers update on their views now?

Gone a tad quiet.

They’ll be quiet until Monday until they start trying to tell us how he is better than we are and we are lucky to have him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

His presence is now stinking the place out. Sounds harsh but even his so-called assistants sat getting splinters while he stood virtually motionless on the touch line. When things were going well they were like bees around a honey pot. A change is now critical.

1 minute ago, Dames said:

They’ll be quiet until Monday until they start trying to tell us how he is better than we are and we are lucky to have him.

All his mates in the media will. On here it seems as though most have turned.