Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Corky said:

All his mates in the media will. On here it seems as though most have turned.

Theres still quite a few one here that staunchly defend him. They usually wait until 48 hours after a bad result before spouting their pro Brendan bollocks.

3 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

I actually hate this bloke so much.

Everything that comes out of his mouth is 100% waffle.

First 30 seconds or so there my eyes rolled so far back I almost gave myself an aneurysm 

We were the dominant team.

We played some fantastic football. 

What the fvxk was he watching? Southampton had a game plan and were happy to let us keep the ball and it worked for them. As soon as we scored they came at us and we shat the bed.

We didn't have a single shot on target from open play. In what world is that "everything we want to see" or "fantastic football". The bloke is in denial and the media will lap it up. 

14 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Err.........

Football didn't start 3 weeks ago. Ricky was part of the side last season this isn't a short term thing we have been poor for months and months. Probably going back to the spurs bottle job.

Rodgers some how got away with last seasons league performances because we had a laugh in Europe and we beat 3 shite sides near the end. Didn't really even paper over the cracks for me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dames said:

Theres still quite a few one here that staunchly defend him. They usually wait until 48 hours after a bad result before spouting their pro Brendan bollocks.

Even if they do they are firmly in the minority. 

Just now, FoxesWalk said:

It’s been two years since we signed anyone to improve our first team. 

Is it that surprising that we are regressing? 

He needs to go, but it’s far from the only problem we have. 

It isn't the only problem we have but it's the first one we should fix

• Like 2

Just now, Bayfox said:

Football didn't start 3 weeks ago. Ricky was part of the side last season this isn't a short term thing we have been poor for months and months. Probably going back to the spurs bottle job.

Rodgers some how got away with last seasons league performances because we had a laugh in Europe and we beat 3 shite sides near the end. Didn't really even paper over the cracks for me. 

Our EL campaign was an embarrassment, let’s be realistic  

• Like 1

Yup nonsense, we only threatened in the first half and still couldn't create anything clearcut. We look to cross the ball in from wingplay so often, but we neither have numbers in the box or players capable of competing with centre halves for it. Our game came from a cracking free-kick.

Again as soon as we go under pressure, a team needs to score, we collapse. Arsenal last week and Brentford the week before. We're so fragile.

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Relegation would cost us far more 

It would. Are there three teams worse than us? That is the question… Looking around right now, I’m not so sure there are. I would have said Southampton looked odds on to go down before today. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

It will be messy, but he will go if there is not upturn in fortunes, the club hierarchy obviously feel the squad is talented enough for a top 10 finish.  It is only a matter of who blinks first, Rodgers seems to hold all the cards, but will he wait to be tainted with a relegation scrap, will his massive ego allow it?