Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Brendan is baiting Top to get rid.  He doesn't want to be here.  Ridiculous as it sounds, is there is another logical explanation for his team selections / substitutions / pre + post match comments this season?  Hopefully today the real boss saw enough to pull the plug even if it means a significant payout!  Maybe thats another reason the chequebook has remained closed to date.  Fingers crossed.  Bye Brendan.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

FFS guys, we are only 8 points from top and only a win and a draw away from a champions league spot, perspective is needed after all we did win the FA cup and blew a top 4, er sorry finished top 5, twice. Brendan will turn it round, it may be like an old tanker turning round in the river soar but have faith! 

Yeah, so right. Unlucky against Brentford. They were crap. Going down. Just got lucky. Arsenal?  Well they’re so much better than us anyway and spent big, so you expect a whupping there. Wait until Southampton though. The Brendan out brigade will shut up then. At home. Easy. 

Yeah, all going to plan really. Crack on Rodgers. I used to like football, even when we were in league One. 

15 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Yeah, so right. Unlucky against Brentford. They were crap. Going down. Just got lucky. Arsenal?  Well they’re so much better than us anyway and spent big, so you expect a whupping there. Wait until Southampton though. The Brendan out brigade will shut up then. At home. Easy. 

Yeah, all going to plan really. Crack on Rodgers. I used to like football, even when we were in league One. 

This is it for me. For at least the last 8/9 months, I’ve hated football. I mean MOTD is on I just gave up. He’s sucked the fun out of it.

Edited by Mickyblueeyes
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ARM1968 said:

Panic sets in as soon as we take the lead. You can see it spreading from the bench. Brendan knew a win today, any win, would start to butter his muffin again in the eyes of some deluded fans and perhaps the owners. 

His FEAR, which I have mentioned a few times over the last few years, now fully infects the squad.  Take the lead then it’s backs to the wall, defend for your lives, if we’re lucky we’ll escape with a point - ooooh shit. 

we have the squad to finish comfortably mid table.  It’s not Fof and Tieleman’s rocking the boat. It’s not a lack of signings. The team reflect the boss, a self-serving, weak fraud of a man. No FACKING spine. 

Rant over

awesome-the-rock.gif

7 hours ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Few people have said both before and during these opening games that we could go down and I’ve laughed at them. 

Looking at things now, apart from the promoted sides, the likes of Palace, Brentford, Leeds, Newcastle and Brighton all look comfortably better than us. They create chances and have really cohesive attacks. 

We are already reliant on individual moments of brilliance. 

We’ll be fighting relegation with Everton at this rate.

Brendan is stifling our club and has been doing so for 2 years. The FA Cup and Charity shield papered over serious cracks. 

Make no mistake we're the worst side in the league. All the underlying numbers point to it. We create nothing, we can't defend, we rely on wondergoals, we no longer have a good goalkeeper.

We're in real, real trouble. This manager needs to go before he throws us into a position where it'll take a miracle. We're not there yet but we will be if the club still act like the burning house meme.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...just not sure what they are waiting for, If a replacement is still under contract, waiting will make little difference!!!

I don’t know anymore. I don’t know what is going on at this club. 

We had the chance to really go at the so called rich 6 a few years ago and didn’t. We instead a year or two later started sticking average (being generous) players on huge wages and have just fallen off a cliff. Don’t trust anyone at the club anymore and while Top is a legend, I don’t know if he really knows what he’s doing or what to do next. They’ve gone through so much over the last few years, so it’s no surprise, probably got a lot on his plate with King Power. 
Nice to see he’s at the games but feel sorry for him, as he wants the best for us but not sure he really knows what to do. Just a feeling, hope I’m wrong, but from outside looking in, it’s really worrying. 

• Like 1

We bottled two comfortable CL chances at the end of the season. If it wasn't for Kasper being a bit mental and VAR (which I hate) we would have bottled the FA Cup.. We've bottled two comfortable wins so far this season. Manager is a bit shit at finishing things off (as if everyone didn't know that already). I'm glad I'm not his missus.

Edited by trabuch
  • Haha 1

On 23/05/2022 at 22:21, coolhandfox said:

Mark Twain: Never argue with an idiot. You'll never convince the idiot that you're correct, and bystanders won't be able to tell who's who.

is that the only quote you know?

“Only the insane repeat the same thing twice and expect a different result”. Albert Einstein 

I highly suspect he’ll make a mug out of you, not as well as I did obviously.

2 hours ago, ARM1968 said:

Panic sets in as soon as we take the lead. You can see it spreading from the bench. Brendan knew a win today, any win, would start to butter his muffin again in the eyes of some deluded fans and perhaps the owners. 

His FEAR, which I have mentioned a few times over the last few years, now fully infects the squad.  Take the lead then it’s backs to the wall, defend for your lives, if we’re lucky we’ll escape with a point - ooooh shit. 

we have the squad to finish comfortably mid table.  It’s not Fof and Tieleman’s rocking the boat. It’s not a lack of signings. The team reflect the boss, a self-serving, weak fraud of a man. No FACKING spine. 

Rant over

You just don't sub Vardy when you're 1-0 up. You bring Praet in for Perez initially. After a while you bring Nacho or Daka on for Barnes. Or if you want to completely lock the midfield you make at the first place a double sub bringing Praet and Mendy on for Perez and Barnes. It's just mental some of these managers are even allowed to be there and paid millions. 

• Like 1