Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Top + co are fools if they stick with him.

We really must be skint if we have to put up with this rubbish rather than fook him off.

Dunno how much we'd have to give him but if it was 20M it would be the best money we've spent for a long time.

Guest itude

And Brighton 2-0 up ??

Please don't mention Potter any more, he ain't coming here, is he ?

Edited by itude

Guest itude
1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

The passion that Marsch shows he Leeds score it's going through his veins!

Yes, and the players, what a total contrast

10 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

While I tend to agree you've literally overlooked the bloke that's still there and won every trophy going bar the FA Cup.

That’s one player, even the worst managers buy at least one decent player. 

7 minutes ago, Chrysalis said:

Had a forest fan recognise Rodgers as the problem also.  So its not just us seeing it.

I know a Forest fan who thinks the owners not backing him are the issue. He believes everything he hears on Talksport though so any opinion he has is null and void.

Guest itude

Personally I would like him gone, and now.

I am not seeing signs of that happening yet.

I guess that means we are probably going to hang on longer until it becomes totally intolerable ?

Seems to be in part about paying him off ?

I would prefer someone new to have enough time to sort us out, and I don't see Rodgers as being capable of that, especially as he is responsible personally for a lot of that mess.

So in reality I see this going on for a bit longer :(

30 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Watching Leeds makes me detest Rodgers even more. Going a goal up and still playing for more, Rodgers tactics are so poor the bloke does not deserve anything like the money he is stealing from the club, there is not a single city fan I know now that doesn’t want him gone!! Please **** this horrible little man off top PLEASE!!!!!

Yeah, that is exactly how to keep the pressure on and to try to take advantage of winning position. Yet, he wants us to “control” the game and talks about “game management” (though I recall many on FT talk the same way before). No wonder we always then lose from winning positions.

I’ve already made peace with relegation, so whatever comes this season shouldn’t be too much of a disappointment. 

The top of the game now is almost as big of a dumpster fire as our club right now, so that softens the blow a bit. 

Edited by FoxesWalk

12 minutes ago, Koke said:

Not even a single credible rumour that he is going to be fired, so this is a fruitless pointless on going discussion sadly.

Sadly I fear this is true and he’s nowhere near being sacked at the moment.

Maybe we are in a situation where he wants to go and the club wants him gone and they are trying to call each other’s bluff.

2 hours ago, 18to18 said:

What maths are you working here?

By sacking somebody on £10 million and employing somebody on £3 million a year, that's a £7 million a year saving adding up to £21 million savings over three years offsetting the £30 million paid to get rid of Rogers.

So we're just sitting on our hands every week, refusing to play certain players, not getting the best out of the rest of our players and engaging in strange tactics which see us repeatedly forfeit leads & levelers then?

Seem to currently be complicit in our own failures.