Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Bert said:

Nope. 

Apparently he’s left. One of the lads in my football teams group chat has said he’s left. Not like him to come out with anything but he works at an academy…. And he’s telling the lads to put money on him going. 

God, I hope you’re right. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LcFc_Smiv said:

"Foxestalks' #1 Attention Seeker..." ?

Yeah from years ago that. I’m 34 now with much more important things going on to play up to an Internet forum lol 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Nope. 

Apparently he’s left. One of the lads in my football teams group chat has said he’s left. Not like him to come out with anything but he works at an academy…. And he’s telling the lads to put money on him going. 

Is it the same fella who says we’re so deep in debt that it’s going to be only chicken options every week in hospitality……..

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Daggers said:

I don’t buy the too expensive thing, I really don’t. Firstly, I believe people are firmly overegging the amount it will be and secondly I think there’s a severe underestimation of what the cost will be if we don’t sack him. 

Primarily for me, there been a bunch of potential replacements removed from the market because we dithered when it should’ve been put to bed after Forest. There will be other sackings over the next four weeks - we need to beat the rush. And we also need to do it before we become more of an unattractive proposition. 

There almost universal demand for his sacking across social media, booing at the ground, players going through the motions and failing dismally.

They made the mistake of not having done it already, further delays just compound that error imo. 

The too expensive to sack thing is hysteria. The club will only do it if they think they have to, if it becomes obvious that it becomes too expensive not to sack him.