Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Bert said:

Pal I’m just the messenger. Sent a few people the chat screenshot…. 

Come on big Bert. Thousands hanging on this tonight including my Mrs. I’m bricked up 😍😍😍

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Hopefully speaking to the players first thing and then a presser announced. Please let it be.

Termination by mutual consent. Let Rodgers spin it how he wants and we save a bunch of cash.

Mate - we will say it’s mutual consent because we’re nice people - can’t see it making any difference to his payout - if he leaves it will be because we’ve sacked him 

21 minutes ago, Bert said:

Nope. 

Apparently he’s left. One of the lads in my football teams group chat has said he’s left. Not like him to come out with anything but he works at an academy…. And he’s telling the lads to put money on him going. 

Please don’t bait us Bert, I can’t take this s*** anymore lol I need him gone!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Royston. said:

Checked my skybet yesterday and to my surprise I had £15 so put it on Rodgers.

He was 5.00 whatever that means but I'm guessing pretty shit odds.

Did they have odds on which FT poster is going to start the Thank You Brendan thread ? 

• Haha 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

@Bert is someone I trust for information. If this is true I wonder if it’s mutual. IE, the club have told him they won’t back him anymore and have basically told him to walk. 

That would be ****ing hilarious tbf 

It’s bizarre really. 

He’s got one of our highest win % as a coach here, however the football is as exciting as watching paint dry. 

It’s been a terrible 6 months and we’ve been on a break for 2 of it. 

Edited by Sly

Just now, Happy Fox said:

@Bertyou have made our day , there is no smoke without fire his days are numbered. 

Just a shame Brendan has all his journo mates on his payroll so the media won’t be so quick to pick it up 

If we go down now they’ll be all over us. Going to be a rough season 

33 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Because you need a replacement lined up. You also need to attract a good manager. 

Serious question - who currently takes the job when we sack a manager who's taken us to Europe twice and won an fa cup with a dwindling squad and no money to spend?

If the club are smart they'll be able to attract someone decent. If they act now you're in danger of making things worse.

An unemployed one who would like a few million pounds a year?? 🤷