Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Did they have odds on which FT poster is going to start the Thank You Brendan thread ? 

Sorry, I'm 1500.00 whatever that means

Perhaps if he makes the first move by thanking top for all the money he has given him...

3 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

At the very least it's the first real murmurings of him leaving. We're getting closer

It’s not, though. Any of us can pass on whatever our friends say to us on WhatsApp. But we’ll see what happens here…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just to remind everyone lol I’m just passing something on that’s been said in a group chat, and thought I would share because it’s out of the norm. I have no idea if it’s true or not. I’ve even messaged Rob Tanner to see if he’s heard anything. You all know as much as me right now. 

Monday will be like a Friday if this turns out to be true. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

An unemployed one who would like a few million pounds a year?? 🤷

Benitez and Dyche don't fill me with confidence....

9 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

@Bertyou have made our day , there is no smoke without fire his days are numbered. 

Just a shame Brendan has all his journo mates on his payroll so the media won’t be so quick to pick it up 

The smoke in this case is someone's mate gossiping in a WhatsApp group chat so maybe we'd best not mobilise the fire brigade just yet

• Haha 1

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Benitez and Dyche don't fill me with confidence....

I’m happy to believe that you have good connections to the club. Where is the players’ confidence in Rodgers? Have they lost it? Would a change of voice - however much we both have misgivings about the owner of that (gravelly) voice -

be welcomed by playing staff? 🤔

8 minutes ago, Bert said:

Just to remind everyone lol I’m just passing something on that’s been said in a group chat, and thought I would share because it’s out of the norm. I have no idea if it’s true or not. I’ve even messaged Rob Tanner to see if he’s heard anything. You all know as much as me right now. 

Here we go…..

with the excuses that is. 

Wind up merchant with history