Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, FoxesWalk said:

I’d take Bielsa for a giggle, would probably send us down, but it’d be fun 

Bielsa is stubborn in his approach but he worked wonders with a poor squad. He could be a very different proposition with talent like ours.  Just imagine his high press with big dan, vesty and bertrand… teams would get floored 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lambert09 said:

Bielsa is stubborn in his approach but he worked wonders with a poor squad. He could be a very different proposition with talent like ours.  Just imagine his high press with big dan, vesty and bertrand… teams would get floored 

Imagine Tielemans trying to play in his system.

• Haha 1

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Bert is single handedly responsible for the lack of productivity at all of our workplaces tomorrow 

And my second child who I’m calling Pearson. Regardless of gender.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

From one manager who couldn’t build a defence to another…😂

Edited by lcfc_forever

Just now, StanSP said:

Maybe I should say something. They'll see my rep and that's gotta count for something, right? Right?! 

Anyway in all seriousness, wouldn't surprise me if we hear something tomorrow morning. I've heard he's gone. The Brentford game was a bad outcome given where we were, Southampton is the proverbial straw breaking the camel's back. 

Top has had enough. 

Thank you bro this is wonderful news!  :yahoo:

• Like 1