Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

I fekkin despise Dyche, but Bodgers has brought me so low I actually would get behind Dyche because I think he would kick the arse off this squad and get it firing. 

Dyche is by no means a bad manager. I genuinely believe he'd have us playing an aggressive, fast, direct and well organised style of play, we'd at least be difficult to beat under Dyche. I think he's underrated because he doesn't play tika taka football, but if given the same sort of opportunity as Eddie Howe was, I reckon you'd get similar results. He's also passionate and more likeable then Rodgers. I think the fans would take to him, which is ironic because we've been slagging him off for years. It's kind of, poetic. 

• Like 4

Wjc6I_RE_x96.jpg

GAMMON EXCLUSIVE | #LCFC Brendan Rodgers is set to be sacked as Leicester City manager. To be confirmed this week. Early days yet but The Foxes are set to approach former #THFC manager Mauricio Pochettino as well as former #BFC manager Sean Dyche for the soon to be vacant role.

Trust the gammon he knows his bacon

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said:

Is that his actual hand?! Jesus, that's Trumpesque. It's like it's been transplanted from a baby.

He had his hand shrunk so that when he had a wank it made it feel like he had a massive todger. 

• Haha 4