Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

51 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

I just posted the opposite 

the bookies on TS have commented in the past that it’s a small market 

Doesn't take alot. 

I need to proof read before I post 😂

As little or as much as £10 could take a big drift in a market.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Manager odds aren't based on knowledge, the odds are swung just by who's betting and it doesn't always take a lot of bets. Honestly, Bert posting this on here and a few people repeating it on Twitter probably is enough for a bunch of folks to bet and the odds to swing. 

The bookies have software that any sudden betting on ITK markets like this the price contracts massively. 3 people betting £20 each within an hour will set alarm bells ringing. A bit like the air fares when the UEFA draws happen and suddenly half of Leicester want to go from East Midlands to Varna in Bulgaria all of a sudden.

The price can become a self fulfilling prophecy as it contracts and people use this as validation that it must be true or it wouldn't be contracting.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, lfu said:

Can confirm, Susan's just put up an instagram story on her finsta of just three 🤣 emojis

Posted a picture of her pointing and laughing at the nameplate on his ex-office door on BeReal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This better not be a ****ing cock tease.

No "we have full confidence in the manager" bullshit.

No "we're assessing the situation".

I want a full, direct and firm sacking.

Edited by Foxxed

13 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

Has anything of substance happened or anything noteworthy from any supposed itk? And if so please repost

Basically some mum in a mums group on WhatsApp told the other mums to bet on Rodgers leaving and now everyone has lost their minds.

Edited by SilverFox
  • Haha 2