Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

@StanSP and @Bert they wouldn’t lie, Rodgers has left the building. 

Percy article implies he's not been sacked and has at least 10 days.

I guess we'll see if he's in charge of the Chelsea game.

It's possible we can only sack him if/when the Fofana sale goes through, as we likely have no funds to pay a new manager and his team currently.

2 minutes ago, brucey said:

It's possible we can only sack him if/when the Fofana sale goes through, as we likely have no funds to pay a new manager and his team currently.

Thats what I figured but I think he has gone now regardless of Fofana, I think Top has had enough tbh. 

5 minutes ago, SilverFox said:

Basically some mums group on WhatsApp told the other mums to bet on Rodgers leaving and now everyone has lost their minds.

Confirmed by ground staff at Bury on AOL Instant Messenger

3 minutes ago, brucey said:

He meant its 10 days til the window closes. He's making no reference to any potential sacking at all. 

If anything is breaking it won't have been news to Percy or anyone else really yet officially, certainly not in time for him to get it confirmed and work it in to that article. 

The article is just about the transfer window. 

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

Thats what I figured but I think he has gone now regardless of Fofana, I think Top has had enough tbh. 

No idea whether it’s true or not but he definitely looked like he had enough yesterday. Also probably the most toxic atmosphere we’ve had since Puel days - that won’t have gone unnoticed.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Journalists have been very slow to stuff on us recently, for example a few on here said Fofana missed training last week and then trained on his own on Friday. Journalists only just picked up on this.

Was just about to say that some of the journalists are quick to get the news and report.. the lack of any update on this breaking news is a little telling

8 minutes ago, damolcfc said:

Not being funny, best night in bed me snd mrs had for ages... both on phones trawling thru pages 😆😆😆😆

Update, she is now laying her head on my chest, back in a minute 😝

• Haha 1