Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

If they’ve decided to pull the trigger on Rodgers then unlikely we will hear tomorrow, but not impossible. Quite a bit of legal work to check through first, depending on various factors. 

Hopefully it is decided. Off to bed now. Up the Foxes. Just trying to get Babestation on. Night night. 

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

What have I missed?

Bert's dinner lady saw Brendan get his P45 or something. Now the betting odds on his sacking have been suspended or massively reduced.

Edited by BigGibbo

5 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Fuk all

5 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Babestation broke news that Rodgers has been sacked 

3 minutes ago, worthosoriginals said:

Something about posts on some wattsap group the ball boys use

1 minute ago, BigGibbo said:

Bert's dinner lady saw Brendan get his P45 or something. Now the betting odds on his sacking have been suspended or massively reduced.

These days I just don't know what to believe.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ARM1968 said:

If they’ve decided to pull the trigger on Rodgers then unlikely we will hear tomorrow, but not impossible. Quite a bit of legal work to check through first, depending on various factors. 

Hopefully it is decided. Off to bed now. Up the Foxes. Just trying to get Babestation on. Night night. 

@damolcfc is broadcasting his webcam now. Catch his missus drinking tea shots from his belly button while you can

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bert said:

Nope. 

Apparently he’s left. One of the lads in my football teams group chat has said he’s left. Not like him to come out with anything but he works at an academy…. And he’s telling the lads to put money on him going. 

Update from bert a few hours ago for those asking

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Maybe I should say something. They'll see my rep and that's gotta count for something, right? Right?! 

Anyway in all seriousness, wouldn't surprise me if we hear something tomorrow morning. I've heard he's gone. The Brentford game was a bad outcome given where we were, Southampton is the proverbial straw breaking the camel's back. 

Top has had enough. 

@hackneyfox

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

So this is from someone who works st the club - Whelan might be leaving. Had a huge busy up with Rodgers, and she may resign. Don’t shoot the messenger, but could be that way round, Brendan stays, Whelan goes

Haha, what? Why would the Club CEO go because of a manager. Solid connections with our owners going decades. Very unlikely.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Maybe I should say something. They'll see my rep and that's gotta count for something, right? Right?! 

Anyway in all seriousness, wouldn't surprise me if we hear something tomorrow morning. I've heard he's gone. The Brentford game was a bad outcome given where we were, Southampton is the proverbial straw breaking the camel's back. 

Top has had enough. 

Here you go

• Like 1