Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

11 minutes ago, 80footgiraffe said:

So this is from someone who works st the club - Whelan might be leaving. Had a huge busy up with Rodgers, and she may resign. Don’t shoot the messenger, but could be that way round, Brendan stays, Whelan goes

RODGERS OUT SUSAN MUST STAY

12 minutes ago, Conscript Fox said:

I really hope it's over for him & his last shot at a European capable club goes with it. His pre Arsenal presser saying they had gone to a different level was the measure of the uber c u n t that he is, zero responsibility, zero self evaluation, zero ****s given.

Yes Brendan, Arsenal are gone to the level you were supposed to keep this club at and where you found it, you pancake, you absolute bell end. 

Not one good signing, two windows with no backing ( hint hint there f u c k nut) and still he was given a chance to turn it round but he sulked instead. That really says it all about him.

I hope he has actually been left dead in the water while the club lined up his successor, that is what he fully deserves and that Top has done that.

So long you bullshiter. Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out & I hear West Brom might be hiring soon, you'll last about three months in the real world. 

Damn, some serious hate lol. I want him gone too but damnnnnnnn.

He could get a shot at celtic (even if he left the way he did) or a club like west ham.

Anyhow, time to move on

This is not a matter for leisurely consideration for the club.  Part of the problem is that in looking at the table, you don’t see a lot of slam-dunk relegation candidates. All three promoted teams look competent.  Some of last season’s barely-survivors have clearly improved.  I could easily see this being a season when you have five or six teams within a few points of each other at the bottom of the table very late in the campaign.  Every match tossed away now has the potential to be huge later.

• Like 3

Ruskin to BR on Monday morning 

https://youtu.be/X6R6xP6nxOk

Go on now, go, walk out the door

Just turn around now

'Cause you're not welcome anymore

Weren't you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye?

You think I'd crumble?

You think I'd lay down and die?

Oh no, not I, I will survive

Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I'll stay alive

I've got all my life to live

And I've got all my love to give and I'll survive

I will survive, hey, hey

• Haha 2

Some top level stare downs me think. See who blinks first. He’s trying to talk himself into getting himself the sack and a nice payoff and Top\ Susan  starving him of funds trying to force him to resign.

pure guesswork of course :ph34r:

• Like 1