Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

6 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Ricardo is standing right behind him in a much better position to clear it. Not a word came out of his mouth to take ownership of the situation. Vardy shouldn’t be anywhere near it cos the bloke behind him should take responsibility. If that’s a goalkeeper standing there watching that, he gets rightly berated for not communicating and dealing with the situation. He was also in no man’s land for the lead up to the corner

He was hooked at half time cos he was shit. Maybe Bertrand could also have been hooked but at least he wasn’t responsible for two goals going in our net.

He's not solely responsible for either goal but to blame him for the 1st goal is just ridiculous. Vardy completely mistimes his run to header it and makes a hash of it. 100% on him.

53 minutes ago, Koke said:

As I said in the Burnley thread, we have a fully fit squad bar Fofana and Justin. Evans is and out. We haven't sold a big player. I'm not quite sure why Rodgers is struggling to get performances out of this team. 

For that very reason. We looked great going forward but Burnley caused us relentless problems because Fofana and Justin are arguably 2 of the best in the league in those positions. Swap them 2 for Bertrand and Vestergard and you’d see the distance. Unfortunately we might not see that happen, ever.

• Like 1

Rodgers changed things today.   He played four of our summer signings.  Soumare and Lookman look good.   If cut out mistakes , we will be dangerous.

Rodgers needs to do something to motivate the excellent squad he has put together.   We are a scary watch recently.

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

his refusal to start Iheanacho is baffling the fact media won't demand answers as to why is maddening 

Change of formation + shuffling a few players around is required for Kel to start. I'm not syre Rodgers is willing to do all of that. 

• Like 1

Just now, Koke said:

Change of formation + shuffling a few players around is required for Kel to start. I'm not syre Rodgers is willing to do all of that. 

its not though, he could replace Maddison in our usual system and it would work fine, Nacho is not an out and out striker like Vardy he likes to play between the lines, with how high up Maddison has played in our system he's been a second striker anyway

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, majaco said:

Rodgers changed things today.   He played four of our summer signings.  Soumare and Lookman look good.   If cut out mistakes , we will be dangerous.

Rodgers needs to do something to motivate the excellent squad he has put together.   We are a scary watch recently.

Soumare looked very average 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

his refusal to start Iheanacho is baffling the fact media won't demand answers as to why is maddening 

"Demand answers" lolllllll lol

He was asked in the pre match presser about Iheanacho maybe starting and he was asked post match today (in his talkSPORT interview).

Don't be mad, Jimmy.

FWIW I think he should start in the hole behind Vardy a 4-2-3-1

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

He was asked in the pre match presser about Iheanacho maybe starting and he was asked post match today (in his talkSPORT interview).

Don't be mad, Jimmy.

no offence Geoff but I was talking about the local boys and don't listen to TS, the likes of Rob Tanner and the guy from the Merc should be asking these questions every week.

the team is badly under preforming and he is refusing to pick possibly our most dangerous player it should be the main topic of every press conference he is doing until either he is playing or the team performs better

Edited by Jimmy
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Don't be mad, Jimmy.

Me too, it can easily transition into 442 when in final 3rd as well, so back to those two up top that did so well last season 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

no offence Geoff but I was talking about the local boys and don't listen to TS, the likes of Rob Tanner and the guy from the MErc should be asking these questions every week

Doesn't matter who asks the questions Jimmy but it was covered in the Merc here > https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-kelechi-iheanacho-selection-5967373

1 minute ago, Tielemans63 said:

I'm not happy with the performances and not picking Nacho seems increasingly inexplicable but if any manager deserves the opportunity to put things right it's Brendan. Mad and also quite sad that so many are desperate for him to be sacked.

For whatever reason there are people who just don't like him and never will whatever success he has and does bring to the club

2 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

I'm not happy with the performances and not picking Nacho seems increasingly inexplicable but if any manager deserves the opportunity to put things right it's Brendan. Mad and also quite sad that so many are desperate for him to be sacked.

Crazy to sack him giving his success with the club, he should have time to get things right and I honestly don’t think we are far off. 

• Like 3

Brenden Rodgers is a Top man...

Top many Expert fans just want to find fault....

Strange that they always Fall on their face...

Why..??  Because ist only These last few Games aus he had a resemblence of a nearly fit team, in 14 months...

Now he is in the Middle of trying to see who at least his best Front 6 are. With Caraboo,Europe,und League to do necessary tinkering.

A defence-group, who like the whole Team still Need Time to work together...

This weekly nonsense over Rodgers has become immature & boring..

Bullocks, to right of opinion, or Its a Football forum, comments.

everyweek I reckon true blue Leicester fans are getting less ,fewer ( fck the grammar) und becoming extinct...

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2