Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Definitely not. 

There’s always an excuse for Rodgers, Europe, injuries, lack of investment etc. If we signed 2 players it’d be not taking our chances or something. 

Honestly think we’re in trouble this season if he doesn’t go soon. 

Oh dear, We`re in trouble then, there`s no plans to sack him any time soon.

Just now, mad biker said:

Oh dear, We`re in trouble then, there`s no plans to sack him any time soon.

After two back to back roastings to United and Chelsea he will be gone. He’s chucked the towel in and is basically waiting to be sacked. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

We cannot afford to wait that long. Brendan needs to go asap 

It's too late. We may as well have sacked him two months ago if we pull the trigger now. It's unfortunate, but I reckon we've got at least another month of Rodgers yet.

Hoping for a Marco Rose masterclass against Forest on October 3rd. 

11 hours ago, Sly said:

Chelsea don’t need to unsettle us, we’re in a mess either way. 

They’re playing us early on in the season we’ve always been a threat to them, just this season is different with the goings on BR being under scrutiny being touted to be first manager out the door the uncertainty of a few of our players etc  I suppose the only silver lining this season so far is the planning application meeting for September 14th regarding the stadium expansion ?

6 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Anyone thinking he won’t get sacked is in denial….. he is going to get sacked so hard. 

I`m not "thinking" he won`t get sacked am just telling what I know and that is there are no plans / discussions to sack him imminently, am not in denial (or any other river)  just telling what I know.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, mad biker said:

I`m not "thinking" he won`t get sacked am just telling what I know and that is there are no plans / discussions to sack him imminently, am not in denial (or any other river)  just telling what I know.

Praying that your source is telling you porkies.

6 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

I understand why Rodgers isn't facing quite the vitriol, as he has undoubtedly had success here,  but the uncomfortable truth is that he will leave us in a far worse place than Puel did. 

I'd say the team is in is in similar place to where Shakespeare had us. Listing, ill, devoid of ideas..... and Puel then turned it round literally overnight v Everton. So the current mess is easily fixable. 

Claude obvs mumbled, bumbled and stumbled into assembling a fantastic squad capable of occasional tactical flourishes ...sadly the players had absolutely zero respect for him. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mad biker said:

Cracking, so Top and the Board are the real problem then, just willing to watch us slide into oblivion. Joyous.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

I'd say the team is in is in similar place to where Shakespeare had us. Listing, ill, devoid of ideas..... and Puel then turned it round literally overnight v Everton. So the current mess is easily fixable. 

Claude obvs mumbled, bumbled and stumbled into assembling a fantastic squad capable of occasional tactical flourishes ...sadly the players had absolutely zero respect for him. 

That's it for me. Is our squad perfect? Absolutely not, but there's no way that we are seeing the best of this group of players. We desparately need new life.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

They’re playing us early on in the season we’ve always been a threat to them, just this season is different with the goings on BR being under scrutiny being touted to be first manager out the door the uncertainty of a few of our players etc  I suppose the only silver lining this season so far is the planning application meeting for September 14th regarding the stadium expansion ?

Yes can’t wait to get some more seats, bike park and a hotel. Really exciting😃

2 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Seeing us second from bottom 😥

really feels sick......even the prompted are above us.

Real getting a bad vibes now

It’s only early on the season the table means nothing until about December, no it’s not a good sight to see us capitulate in games and be near the bottom but I think we’ll be ok, either BR will turn it around sell Fofana & Tielemans for a healthy fee manage to bring in a few new faces and kick on, as this window has been a royal pain in the Arse and turned a few heads and caused a hell of a lot of uncertainty and unsettlement or BR gets moved on and we bring in a new manager to change our fortunes either way we’ll be ok there’s worse teams than us in this league who at the moment are doing better than us but time will tell I still think we’ll finish anywhere between 10/12 come end of season ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Cracking, so Top and the Board are the real problem then, just willing to watch us slide into oblivion. Joyous.

Things change extremely quickly in the football business as we all know, just because there are not any immediate plans to make a change right now doesn`t mean there won`t be tomorrow :-)