Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

“I can only imagine for the supporters that the club feels like a ball of frustration at the moment. If there’s anyone to take it out on, it’s normally the manager. I’m responsible for results and performances.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/aug/26/brendan-rodgers-not-losing-sleep-threat-of-sack-amid-leicester-woes

7 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

“I can only imagine for the supporters that the club feels like a ball of frustration at the moment. If there’s anyone to take it out on, it’s normally the manager. I’m responsible for results and performances.”

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2022/aug/26/brendan-rodgers-not-losing-sleep-threat-of-sack-amid-leicester-woes

It's about time he stood up and said he got a few thing's wrong then......He's going for the simpathy card now and it's to little to late.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

It's about time he stood up and said he got a few thing's wrong then......He's going for the simpathy card now and it's to little to late.

He is actually a good manger, just he also didn’t accept his failings, if he could bring his good points and improve the weak ones then he will be very good… maybe I’m falling for his narcissistic behaviour again though lol just when you lose the dressing room it is all to late for sure 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Haha 1

His team talk today is huge...if the lads come flying out the blocks and battle , as they should against a team that have just bought our best defender, I'll forgive him somewhat. Anything less and we're an embarrassment and ibdont want to see him in the dugout again.  We will learn a lot today 

I like to think of myself as measured, unreactionary, and patient, with a long-term view of what is and isn’t good for the team.

But I swear to God if Brendan isn’t sacked by the end of this game I’ll lose it…

Edited by Oxfordfox83
  • Like 1

Just now, Oxfordfox83 said:

I like to think of myself as measured, unreactionary, and patient, with a long-term view of what is and isn’t good for the team.

But I swear to God if Brendan isn’t sacked by the end of the us game I’ll lose it…

My torch and pitchforks at the ready Brother

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

We need someone capable of setting us up to be hard to beat and to get a siege mentality going. This man can do neither.

Dyche