Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Just now, Danny280995 said:

Graham Potter we need, Brighton are top of the league for now anyways

He'd cost a good whack and, at the moment, would you leave Brighton's upwardly mobile squad for ours with old surplus lard arses and no pot to piss in?

The bloke will be able to pick from clubs in much better states than ours. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

The only jobs dyche is being linked to is in the championship. Why are people so desperate to get him. Yeah we won't go down but we'll spend the entire time hovering... 

You realise that’s because no premier league manager is currently sacked. We are circling the drain now, normally I’d say no, but we are no longer in a position to be going out and getting a Potter. Simple as that. 

I have no particular beef with Brendan. We have an FA Cup for the first time ever under Brendan. However, something is going wrong at the moment. There is enough talent in this squad to be much better than we are or have been for 12 months now. Has he lost the changing room ? maybe and if so then given the club cannot change the playing squad you have to change the manager, and I think maybe it is time. But who next and how do we offer them enough backing for them to commit ? This is a big crossroads for us as a club now.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You realise that’s because no premier league manager is currently sacked. We are circling the drain now, normally I’d say no, but we are no longer in a position to be going out and getting a Potter. Simple as that. 

I'm not saying get Potter either. Thankfully, I don't think we'd think about looking at dyche. There's better around. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

the continued absence of Soyuncu is inexcusable and smacks of Brendan's ego getting in the way of the teams success

I just don't understand how he could be so bad that he can't get into this squad? I think something may have happened but that's pure speculation. In todays market Soyuncu would have been an 80m player in that season or so he was playing well. That ability has not suddenly disappeared surely? I have a feeling a new manager would immediately get him back to better form than he must be on now to be behind bloody Amartey. 

• Like 1

Taken off the most creative player when losing… for a defensive midfielder 

Lost again - this time to 10 

He has to go now - at this point, other than Neil Warnock, I actually don’t care who we get. Go back in for Preki… I just don’t care, sack him tonight! 

• Like 4

I’m not doing another away match until he’s sacked, he’s ****ing clueless. How anyone can defend him or be pro Rodgers after the past 9 months astounds me. 

He’s taking us down and unless he’s sacked in the next few weeks it may be too late to salvage the season and stay up, even with a new manager and a couple of signings. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1