Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, ian__marshall said:

Shocking to lose that against 10 men. How many times are we going to concede 2 goals or more. Honestly give ourselves way too much to do every game. 

Yeah if only our striker could actually convert at least one one on one.

Edited by Fox92

Guest Col city fan

Had enough of him.

He’s too much play it safe. Playing Amartey every week is suicide and his tactical set ups are bizarre.

I give in today. Tomorrow we’ll be bottom when we could have gotten something out of that game today.

Chelsea won’t make top four.

7 minutes ago, Koke said:

@Ric Flair the main criminal :D

They've finally started to warrant a modicum of the hype that was lavished upon them last season.

My issues with Brighton were that their game plan was a lot of piss and wind but I have complimented them on their recruitment strategy and that is now reaping its rewards and they have both the players to play a possession based football but seem to get results too. Let's see if it lasts, they started last season well too and then were horse muck for months.

Potter won't win a major honour in English football, the end.

Tough week for the club, need to buy but also have big decisions of what to do with the manager. Sacking him, does that possibly cause issues with signing players? In terms of players wanting to come in?

Who knows, either way we’re a shambles at the moment. United picked up form now, can’t see anything but a loss Thursday too.

Depressing.

Guest nathan.
2 minutes ago, Focks said:

I'd sooner have Putin as manager than Rodgers now

They are both are egotistical midgets with small man syndrome.

3 minutes ago, whitlock said:

Tough week for the club, need to buy but also have big decisions of what to do with the manager. Sacking him, does that possibly cause issues with signing players? In terms of players wanting to come in?

Who knows, either way we’re a shambles at the moment. United picked up form now, can’t see anything but a loss Thursday too.

Depressing.

We must have a list of targets.

Sack BR, get someone in ASAP and go get our targets.

It's a lot to do and some would say pretty risky but it's possible.

I personally think BR will be given more time, sadly.