Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I think the situation is too toxic for him to stay, it's probably to late to get any decent transfers in, the ones we got in last two seasons have been a complete failure except for farfona whos going anyway, so you going to work the squad we have and clearly it's not working out. 

I don't know where it went wrong looking at his past manager record the last 12 plus games is probably the worst period of his career and I just can't see him turning it around.

He's meant to be experienced manager but the way he talks after every game, is like a manager with no experience and doesn't really believe anything he says. 

Edited by southfox66
  • Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
7 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

We'll be lucky to qualify for a trip Blackpool 

Can we play someone from Melton Mowbray so that we have a chance of winning the Pork Pie Cup

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

What’s happened to that winners mentality that Brendan built at the club?

What happened with rebuilding the culture and mentality?

Whichever way you look at the 'rebuild' that was supposed to take place this summer, whether it be a rebuild as in bringing players in or whether as he changed it through pre season it was about rebuilding the culture and mentality, either way - it's failed.

He ruined the culture and mentality.

9 minutes ago, filbertway said:

Beaten by a 10 man version of a team that was outclassed by Leeds last weekend lol

Obviously Leeds being at Elland Road is the big difference here. I’d be surprised if them, or any side, go to Stamford Bridge and win 0-3.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Matt said:

Whichever way you look at the 'rebuild' that was supposed to take place this summer, whether it be a rebuild as in bringing players in or whether as he changed it through pre season it was about rebuilding the culture and mentality, either way - it's failed.

He brought in players last summer. That was the rebuild. As a result this Summer was a rehash

Just now, Matt said:

Looks like he’s been building his biceps in the gym. You just know that he licks them at night after doing a double bicep pose in the mirror. 

1 minute ago, Fox92 said:

Obviously Leeds being at Elland Road is the big difference here. I’d be surprised if them, or any side, go to Stamford Bridge and win 0-3.

What about the rest? Are you really making excuses for him?

Just now, Phenom said:

What about the rest? Are you really making excuses for him?

No I’m not, not at all, but there’s no comparison to last week. Leeds wouldn’t have played like they did last week if it was at Stamford Bridge. 

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

Do you think the players look at this forum to find out what we make of the manager?

No because if they did then they’d have seen half of this forum wanted Pearson out. Thankfully people on here don’t make decisions although at this moment the board have been making stupid decisions too.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, gurru991 said:

Why would Potter leave Brighton and come to Leicester ?

So that he can weave his. magic spells. GvB from Rangers for me

8 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Can we play someone from Melton Mowbray so that we have a chance of winning the Pork Pie Cup

To go with the Corenden Cup we've already won. Personally everything else is a bonus now 😁.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I don’t think they care, but I’m sure they think the same.

1 minute ago, Babylon said:

I don’t think they care, but I’m sure they think the same.

Looking forward to being able to  attend some matches next season in the Championship with my Son , do you think that ticket prices will be lowered ?