Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest itude
23 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

You've framed this in such a skewered way to suit your point man. Do you think Potter, with a settled squad he's shaped and seemingly looks to be on an upward trajectory - looks at a club that it appears can't buy anyone, two of its best players want to bugger off, and is bloated with absolute shite - and is going "banging, no brainer." Brighton at the moment are a much surer thing to a big gig than we are because he'd have to spend the best part of two seasons cleaning up a mess.

I agree we have a good squad but as it stands we look as if we're losing two very very good footballers with a week left of the window open. He'd be mad to switch.

Well absolutely ! problem is who does that leave us with then ?

I mean realisitically, no more dreamers please

2 minutes ago, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

This is it for me right here. £10m a season and we have one ****ing point after four games. Two of them at home to Brentford and Southampton. 

Absolute disaster. We couldn't even score against Stockport FFS!!!

Get in the bin!!

He's just moved up into the all-time shite managers league for us only just trailing Pleat and Taylor and tucked in behind Mc Lintock.

Edited by PAPA LAZAROU

Just now, PAPA LAZAROU said:

He's just moved up into the all-time shite managers league for us only just trailing Pleat and Taylor and tucked in behimd Mc Lintock.

He should be remembered for the best style of play I have ever seen as a Leicester fan in the first year he was with us. Even more as the manager who won us the first FA cup but it is being destroyed by this shit on offer now!

Please go tonight if possible.

• Like 1

Just now, Dames said:

World class manager according to some on here.

Just now, Dames said:

World class manager according to some on here.

Yep, you always get them. despite all the evidence, these clowns stick by losers come what may. Depressing how they don't see what's unfolding in front of their eyes.:dunno:

Generally I am a Brendan fan BUT we will now see what he is made of.

The club and the team are struggling, its time to stop slagging them off, so many managers say "I got it wrong" even Pep does it a few times.

Part of the job is to coach and manage the players and make them better, Potter seems to be doing that.

Knuckle down Brendan, show some managerial astuteness and get this team to score some goals, defend better from top to bottom, show some desire, steel and workrate and streetwise nous and quality and get them pickling up some points and getting out of this mess before the end of Sept.

That is why you are on a massive wedge, time to take the heat mate and get the team playing!!!

1 minute ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

He's just moved up into the all-time shite managers league for us only just trailing Pleat and Taylor and tucked in behimd Mc Lintock.

You're kidding I hope!

While I agree his time is up, under him we've finished 5th twice and been disappointed with it. Got to a European semi final and won the FA Cup.

All-time shite managers... give your head a wobble.

• Like 1

Just now, Zaphod Beeblebrox said:

He should be remembered for the best style of play I have ever seen as a Leicester fan in the first year he was with us. Even more as the manager who won us the first FA cup but it is being destroyed by this shit on offer now!

Please go tonight if possible.

He was riding a wave when he came here. All the players were a brotherhood and all he had to do was sit back and let them do what they were good at. 3 years on he has reduced us to the state we are in now.  We won the FA cup in spite of him not because of him. A complete Charleton.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Corky said:

Potter will want something better than us when he leaves Brighton. 

It is a non-starter.

And yet had we sacked Rodgers back in February when we should have done we would have had more than half a chance.

There's no immediate rush to get rid with very little by way of available candidates.  We're four games in.  I think he'll be given Man U and Brighton where the performance rather than the result will be scrutinised, however if we lose against Utd, Brighton and Villa, he'll be gone.  Get 3 points from those three games then he'll be given until the Forest game, then he'll be gone unless there is a remarkable turnaround in form.  

After Forest, we have Bournemouth, Palace, Leeds and Wolves.  Those four games could be very important in determining our season and where we finish compared to those teams.  New manager bounce (although not guaranteed) might help there better than Utd, in-form Brighton, Spurs and a local derby?

Prime Warnock in dressing room Thursday night. No feeling sorry for ourselves. Caged tigers. No more passing for passing's sake. One gear - GO. Unleash the dogs of war. No more BR Easy Listening. Get the monks in. Get a hypnotist in. Get Wes and Huth back  looking them in the eye. Each and everyone of them. We need some devilment back. Get the 12th man going. Sick of vanilla football. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

He's just moved up into the all-time shite managers league for us only just trailing Pleat and Taylor and tucked in behind Mc Lintock.

I know people are venting but my dude he is not that bad.

He should go. I want it ASAP because I do fear we will be winless after seven games. Then surely Top will have to sack him.

4 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

You're kidding I hope!

While I agree his time is up, under him we've finished 5th twice and been disappointed with it. Got to a European semi final and won the FA Cup.

All-time shite managers... give your head a wobble.

He inherited that team and its spirit. He has year by year strangled that spirit. now give YOUR head a wobble and get in the real world.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

Didn’t play Ndidi because they wanted to progress through the pitch quicker, presumably to be more attack minded.

We are pushing for an equaliser and have Chelsea on the ropes.

In the 89th minute Rodgers brain tells him to sub a forward thinking player for a defensive player?!?!

7D178C64-39A8-428D-B837-521A4A9ECC22.png

The thing is Tielemans was obviously injured/had cramp. He’d been stretching out his legs for about the previous 10 minutes.

So Rodgers seems to now be so used to lying to the fans that he’s doing so even when it makes him look daft.

Just now, Tanya said:

I know people are venting but my dude he is not that bad.

He should go. I want it ASAP because I do fear we will be winless after seven games. Then surely Top will have to sack him.

Dude he really is. Look at the wages he's on and the money given to him to strengthen the side over the last three years. At least Pleat and the likes of Levine and Mc Lintock had no money to piss up the wall.

• Like 2