Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

The inclusion of Amartey and non inclusion of Daka/Nacho/Soy is blindly obvious to anyone who watches football bar BR, also having Vardy running the line on his own up top at his age with little to no support is comical along with starting Amartey over Soy.

Has to go for me if he can't get basic decisions like this right, we looked toothless up front the and terrible at the back only in the second half when Nacho and Perez came on did we look like a proper threat albeit against 10 men.

Edited by whoareyaaa
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

No, but having 60-70% of the ball and having the worst XG for months on end is though!

pointless possession football

get that charlatan out!!!!

hate everything about him

Our xg has been horrendous for a few years, if it wasn’t for Vardy (shot to goal ratio), god knows where we’d be. With Vardy now stats likely to on a downward trend the manager does need to change our style based on our current squad strengths. But alas I can’t see we will see this. 

Getting really tired of Brendan....sick of looking at his face and listening to his excuses.

Doesn't give a toss that we lost yesterday and the crap he came out with that we deserved at least a point......f**k I wanna hear a manager angry that we lost against 10 men and passionate for us to win (abit of Conte mannerisms on the pitch wouldn't go a miss)

38 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

If we did get relegated under Rodgers, does anyone think he would hesitate to walk away to another Premier League club IF a job was offered?

it’s getting a little serious now and the trigger needs pulling. I fear it won’t be. 

He would leave now if he could. 

4 minutes ago, Koke said:

Hahaha why do the **** do Villa fans want him? Are they not watching the garbage he's producing here

Going by how we negotiate transfers, we'd price him out of a move and then end up sacking him ourselves a few months later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Koke said:

Hahaha why do the **** do Villa fans want him? Are they not watching the garbage he's producing here

Probably just want a change from Gerrard and saw that he got us to 5th twice and won a cup, and that we were a decent team when he first joined. That's probably more indicative of what Gerrard is producing for them currently, probably!