Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

10 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Okay, so...

You've got the opportunity for a 1 on 1 chat with Brendan Rodgers and you're allowed to make 5 suggestions.

What would they be.

(Serious answers only...)

Draft your notice.

Proof read your notice.

Check your contract for notice period.

Proof read and amend as needed your notice for a final time.

Email your notice to the Board.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Okay, so...

You've got the opportunity for a 1 on 1 chat with Brendan Rodgers and you're allowed to make 5 suggestions.

What would they be.

Why don’t you play 2 upfront, seeing as we can’t defend for toffee. 

what has Praet done?

why don’t you give another go to Soyunco?

why don’t you get in a defensive coach/sack and replace current one. 

Is Soyuncoa cock really massive?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

Just went back and watched a bit of the talk we did with him at work in October, just to double check that my memory of what he said about recruitment was correct.

"Jon Rudkin, Lee Congerton and myself will look at targets."

"I have the first say on the player, the last say and a little bit in between. The club will never bring in a player that I wouldn't want here."

So for those people claiming that recruitment isn't his fault and that we can't apportion any blame towards him, there you are.

Of course it's not all his fault, there are plenty of people involved in the process, but he has a pretty strong influence judging by those comments.

I just cannot believe the owners still think Brendan is worth time investing , his coaching credentials are shot just get rid. 

25 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Okay, so...

What would they be.

Here's one. Why not cease football management and become a philosopher? Some of your philosophising in the past has been hilarious!

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/17-quotes-from-brendan-rodgers-that-will-make-you-cringe-31174543.html

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, String fellow said:

Here's one. Why not cease football management and become a philosopher? Some of your philosophising in the past has been hilarious!

https://www.independent.ie/sport/soccer/17-quotes-from-brendan-rodgers-that-will-make-you-cringe-31174543.html

No wonder it's not working and so fricking boring. 🙄😂

"I've always worked along with the statistic that if you can dominate the game with the ball you have a 79% chance of winning the game."

"When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

"I've always worked along with the statistic that if you can dominate the game with the ball you have a 79% chance of winning the game."

"When you’ve got the ball 65-70% of the time, it’s a football death for the other team. We’re not at that stage yet, but that’s what we will get to. It’s death by football. You just suck the life out of them."

It’s good to know that both me and Brendan believe we’re watching death by football.

• Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Yeah, but we have won 79% of our matches under him … 

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

It’s good to know that both me and Brendan believe we’re watching death by football.

His definition of f death must be skewed then. His must mean beating teams surely? Trouble is his death means our death now as we aren't beating the opposition and we are bottom of the league.

On 28/08/2022 at 18:36, jonny_wright said:

If Rodgers was remotely backed in the past 11 months I’d agree, but he knows this squad ain’t good enough, his best player being sold with no additions or anything to work with, putting this solely on Rodgers is unbelievably harsh 

Amazes me constantly how people can disregard the facts and see precisely what they want to see!

Sorry but this is simply delusional bud.

• Like 1