Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Guest Kopfkino

Two ways to have a refresh. Either sign some players or change the manager.

Option 1 is off the table. So we’ve got to take Option 2

How many mistakes did we make which put us under pressure? Brendan’s tiki taka nonsense causes all sorts of problems.

The best chance we created was Justins at the end. Long ball to the striker, Daka manages to get a flick on and all of a sudden we’re in the opposition box. Brendans sideway football does not work.

• Like 2

Just now, Onions said:

People need to relax, 5 games into a season, already played half of the ‘Big 6’

The next 5 games are huge, but everyone needs to react, we kept faith in Pearson and that worked, it’s time to do it again 

Yeah I'm sure the wins will really start piling up once we get to play the likes of Brentford and Southampton at home

• Haha 2

And people said I was being too negative. Oh dear. 

The apathy is now deep. Even the boos at the final whistle were half hearted. Team have given up, bar a few, fans have given up, Brendan gave up before the season started. This needs to end, and end now. 

1 minute ago, Fox85 said:

He's done 100% he will be sacked this week no result after Brighton and he's gone

I think you are right. Turgid football, not sorting out our defensive issues. Top is planning long term but he cant let us drift like this, it is too dangerous.

I think he will give him until thw Brighton game. Lose that and I hope BR is toast

1 minute ago, Onions said:

People need to relax, 5 games into a season, already played half of the ‘Big 6’

The next 5 games are huge, but everyone needs to react, we kept faith in Pearson and that worked, it’s time to do it again 

He is sabotaging our team on purpose and wanting the sack.

In brendan I 100% do not trust.

More worrying than the performance was the interview before the game. He just laughed off Savage's comment about us getting relegated unless he was in charge and took it as a compliment rather than backing the players and saying there's quality in the team. I've defended him and think he's been hung out to dry by those above him with the recruitment but he seems to be in self preservation mode now and that only ends one way