Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

He's done 100% he will be sacked this week no result after Brighton and he's gone

Brighton will smash us in 2nd gear, probably won’t watch it. Hopefully he will be gone after that but I’m not holding my breath. 

3 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

I’m not turning on top, I’m forever grateful for what him, his family and his families business have done for us. He is not however above criticism, and allowing this man to continue in his role here deserves criticism indeed.

I agree. We love our owners and are forever greatful but they have to take some responsibility for not signing players and leaving us with a horrible season ahead.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, studentofthegame said:

Anybody that is still backing this absolute cowboy is wilfully supporting the demise of this club, he has absolutely no clue, the players couldn't care less anymore, he is literally incapable of making an effective change during a game, he is too far up his own arse to admit he is wrong about anything and persists with bad decisions because he is unable to ever admit to being wrong. 

Every aspect of this man's reputation is a complete and utter myth, I've never seen a manager so allergic to giving opportunities to youth, he is a terrible man manager, our transfer business has taken a steep decline since he came in, and the football itself is making me long for the days of Puelball.

Every day he is still employed by this club as a day too long, he should have been gone at the start of the summer, we have been dire for 18 months now, this isn't some new development

This, but we’ve been bad a lot longer then 18 months, results papered over what a jammy **** he is, nothing more the Puel with luck.

7 minutes ago, Onions said:

People need to relax, 5 games into a season, already played half of the ‘Big 6’

The next 5 games are huge, but everyone needs to react, we kept faith in Pearson and that worked, it’s time to do it again 

Dude, your whaft is making me eyes cry

The worst thing for me about Rodgers this season is that he's averaging 2.4 substitutions a game out of a possible 5, the first one usually comes at around 75 minutes as well.

How are we supposed to compete with the other teams when they can bring in an injection of energy into the final minutes of the game whilst Rodgers is refusing to utilise his bench.

I'm in no doubt that he's deliberately losing games so he gets his pay off and goes off to play golf in the sun.

We saw some great football under him ,initially  , but it's gone to shit and its been bad for a long time. 

Might be controversial,  but I think Puel did similar. 

I had a ticket tonight but my missus went instead.

Man Utd at home is one of the 1st games you look for when the fixtures come out.

Says it all really as I really can't be arsed until he's gone.

Please Top, Do it

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Onions said:

People need to relax, 5 games into a season, already played half of the ‘Big 6’

The next 5 games are huge, but everyone needs to react, we kept faith in Pearson and that worked, it’s time to do it again 

download-3.png.dac8cd0ac0092a473688fb96ca2bae51.png

• Haha 1