Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

He’s probably referring to him leaving next summer on a free ….

Yep, I suspect he's done his version of 'done my best' and realised he's sod all chance of being selected (rightly or wrongly) and resided himself to the situation. He'll get games; cup ties, the odd sub appearance maybe. There's always the January window

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Blimey the lead in to Hawksbee and Jacobs is "we will be bringing you some interesting comments from Brendan Rodgers".

Clearly said some more strong stuff last night for the Friday press.

1 minute ago, The Unbeliever said:

Shouldn’t sack him it will cost too much, just put him on gardening leave.

They will do whatever is cheapest for the club 

as I posted earlier, if we stick him on GL now and villa take him in two months, we only, have to pay him a couple of months in addition to any guaranteed notice 

• Like 1

If you or I publicly criticised on TV the Board of an organisation we worked for, wouldn't we face a disciplinary process? Don't understand why normal employment rules don't apply to Football contracts.

Sack the f**ker and let him take you to an 'wrongful dismissal' tribunal.Don't pay him a penny.

• Like 1

Don’t see how getting sacked from a job you are doing sh*t at gets you a big pay off either. Give managers 2 years max and offer them a new contact if doing well if not you don’t have the big pay outs. I know you can also lose good managers for cheap but better than being in a position like we seem to be now 

Im not even sure he knows what basics are anymore- if he just went back to close to the team from 18 months ago we wouldnt even be close to getting relegated

castagne    evans   soyuncu   justin

ndidi    tielemans

maddison

kdh                                  barnes

vardy

and before anyone says I know he wont- I know kdh isnt a right mid but still better than anyone else we have- I knowhe wont pick soyuncu etc etc etc - but seriously no way that team gets relegated- not a chance

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

They will do whatever is cheapest for the club 

as I posted earlier, if we stick him on GL now and villa take him in two months, we only, have to pay him a couple of months in addition to any guaranteed notice 

If we put him in garden leave he’d still keep turning up at the offices with his Labrador Mandela 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jv1 said:

Im not even sure he knows what basics are anymore- if he just went back to close to the team from 18 months ago we wouldnt even be close to getting relegated

castagne    evans   soyuncu   justin

ndidi    tielemans

maddison

kdh                                  barnes

vardy

and before anyone says I know he wont- I know kdh isnt a right mid but still better than anyone else we have- I knowhe wont pick soyuncu etc etc etc - but seriously no way that team gets relegated- not a chance

I think we would if we didn’t play a keeper 😬