Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

brentan.jpg.4ad6cafe542ee500bdaf3f68a45b88ec.jpg

He'll be alright, don't worry about him, he's got other irons in the fire, it's the best thing that's ever happened to him to be honest, love to see Top telling the players, because he'll have a mutiny on his hands, they will go berserk, definitely.

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I mean 6 out of the 11 were different last night from his second game against Fulham. I'd say that's a decent amount of change no?

I understand his point but also, some clubs would pray for a stable core of 5 players for 3 or 4 years. In fact it was seen as a big strength of ours until he wanted to use it as an excuse!

Edited by AjcW

I'm in the know within the club and frustrated for the supporters outside who aren't," said Rodgers.

"They see all the other teams getting lots of players in and we're not getting any so there's that little sense of frustration.

"But I can only look at the team and what I can control. For the first game here against Brentford we were excellent for an hour and we should have won the game but ended up drawing.

"Against Southampton we played really well, it's 1-0 and we somehow found a way to lose. At Arsenal we were beaten by the better team.

"Chelsea we should have got something from and then against Manchester United I thought we deserved something.

"It's not as though the players are downing tools. We're giving everything but we're making some mistakes and lacking quality in certain areas."

https://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/11095/12507208/football-news-and-latest-updates-column

2 minutes ago, Tommy Fresh said:

Can imagine Rodgers ranting behind the scenes about how much everyone still loves Pearson and how we all hate him 😂 in a Frank Grimes fashion

Who here thinks Pearson is more of a laugh than me?

Edited by Brooksy
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Happy Fox said:

I'm in the know within the club and frustrated for the supporters outside who aren't," said Rodgers.

"They see all the other teams getting lots of players in and we're not getting any so there's that little sense of frustration.

"But I can only look at the team and what I can control. For the first game here against Brentford we were excellent for an hour and we should have won the game but ended up drawing.

"Against Southampton we played really well, it's 1-0 and we somehow found a way to lose. At Arsenal we were beaten by the better team.

"Chelsea we should have got something from and then against Manchester United I thought we deserved something.

"It's not as though the players are downing tools. We're giving everything but we're making some mistakes and lacking quality in certain areas."

https://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/11095/12507208/football-news-and-latest-updates-column

'I'm in the know within the club'. 

Ooh, go you. Aren't you special, Brendan! 

• Haha 3