Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Arkie Bennett said:

A clumsy Stringer-esque attempt to sensationalise absoultely nothing.

Yeah I’m a little bit confused if I’m honest. Considering the utter bollocks that our esteemed leader came out with last night this is all nothing.

8 minutes ago, AjcW said:

I mean 6 out of the 11 were different last night from his second game against Fulham. I'd say that's a decent amount of change no?

I understand his point but also, some clubs would pray for a stable core of 5 players for 3 or 4 years. In fact it was seen as a big strength of ours until he wanted to use it as an excuse!

If Ricardo wasn't injured and played last night, the starting line up would have had 7 of the players that started Puel's last game.

Soumare and Justin were the only Brendan signings that started last night.  And keep in mind a couple of the more experienced players from that Palace game, namely Evans and Vardy are 3.5 years older.

7 transfer windows.

• Like 1

Can we just embargo everything he says?

I don't want to hear any more of his shit. It's ridiculous. 

I'm reluctant to say this but I sort of hope we lose to Brighton so he gets the sack. If we were to somehow win then surely he won t get sacked given he hasn't been already.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nnfox said:

If Ricardo wasn't injured and played last night, the starting line up would have had 7 of the players that started Puel's last game.

Soumare and Justin were the only Brendan signings that started last night.  And keep in mind a couple of the more experienced players from that Palace game, namely Evans and Vardy are 3.5 years older.

7 transfer windows.

Yeah, all his useless buys are either on the bench or in a basement!!! 

• Like 1

Realistically speaking, he wants to talk about reinforcements. And I understand that. However the fact is we had three shots on target yesterday. Two of those were free kicks. We had three strikers play at different times. None of them had a shot. 

Our creative players in midfield are Maddison, Tielemans and Barnes. Who are we going to buy that is better than them for Leicester City. Why cant he accept he is failing as a manager and coach. Can we really improve on those three in terms of quality ? It would be very hard. 

• Like 4

No Mr Brent. They were booing YOU. He seems to have an inbuilt reality filter. He genuinely believes his sh**.

Maybe the next chant needs to be 'We were booing Brendan, we were booing Brendan, nah nah nah nah'. Just so that he is 100% sure.

4 minutes ago, 21st Century Fox said:

The quote from Brendan on Fofana is FULL Brent! lol

“I think he said in one of his interviews that I was a father figure for him,” Rodgers added of Fofana.

Oh dear god. Is there a source for that?

1 hour ago, Finn Claw II said:

Main signings  since he took over

Perez

Preat

Justin

Fofana

Castagne

Under

Daka

Soumane

Vestegard

Lookman

Faes

we lost

Mcguire

Chillell

Fofana

Kasper

Under/Lookman 

Justin is about the only guaranteed starter from the players brought in,  how much BR is responsible for this is unclear but we’ve not got transfers right 

We spent 180 million under him that is more than enough money. Now if his hand picked chief scout Congerton blows all the money on shit signings what the hell is the board going to do? We can't just keep throwing shit at a wall with hope that something sticks.