Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

46 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Noticed this too. They're cottoning on to some of his comments after the last couple of games and instead of seeing 'Leicester didn't buy anyone blah blah blah...'. They seem to be 'uncovering' the reasons behind it, and the consequences of it. And with some of Rodgers' comments, they seem so abrasive that it's pricking some other people's ears up. Hopefully the domino effect continues from those that are coming to terms onto those that aren't usually willing to speak out.

Correct.

He seems rattled and his usual self preserving, divert tactics are being seen through, finally.

Like I said last night, while a toxic atmosphere is no good for anyone, I feel it needs to happen before the club wakes up and does something, he’s on the ropes and the media need to keep going at him.

It doesn’t need saying that I’ve clearly been Rodgers out for quite some time and even I’ll say it’s not nice to see or want him hounded out in this way but it’s his (and arguable the club for not acting) making, his continual throwing people under the bus is the reason it’s come to this.

It’s gonna get a lot messier.

Personally I think the club are too bothered about what the media and other people think.

Edited by Matt

I find it annoying we need to go through the public relation dance and publicly say  the board are giving him their confidence when fans, players, journalists and small journalists know it’s a lie. Can Susan not turn up a press conference and say: “Look, he’s shit and we want rid but there’s contractual issues and I’m not going into them because I’m not here to do your job for you. Good day gentlemen”?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, 4everfox said:

I almost can't believe that this is real 😂

6 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

he's standing next to some pretty tall people tbf. he's got to be around 5ft5 and rio and jake are around 6'4

It ought to be more obvious you're both joking

6 minutes ago, don_danbury said:

he's standing next to some pretty tall people tbf. he's got to be around 5ft5 and rio and jake are around 6'4

Imagine him trying to give a bollocking 

"Aw, ain't you cute, what do you want to be when you grow up?" 😂

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

There’s 3 games until the international break at the end of September.

If Brendan somehow manages to magic two wins out of our Brighton and Villa games, he may still be in charge come the Spurs match… but I don’t think he’ll get that far. 

We possibly feel the Brighton games too soon to act now, but will no doubt have started to sound out options because the Villa game looks likely to be the final straw.

...I can understand with the narrative out there that giving him a 10-game period will not come across as being trigger-happy!!!

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

He has absolutely no idea. 

Reasons for boos were for him and the poor form. Not all about transfers. But if so, his transfers! 

He knows it’s about what’s happening on the pitch, he’s spinning a tale to the media.

53 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

I live near the A42. Happily drive the cnut to Birmingham for his Villa interview if and when. 

I wouldn’t go that far, I’d give the taxi fare for him to get there but even Birmingham is too far to spend in a car with someone like him!

2 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

I wouldn’t go that far, I’d give the taxi fare for him to get there but even Birmingham is too far to spend in a car with someone like him!

Feck that, he could easily fit in the boot with your golf clubs

• Haha 2

Brendan really is living in denial, so when the fans booed after the match....he says that it's due to lack of transfers 🙄

FFS Brendan don't the the fans are thinking about that towards the end of the match....Brendan reckon it's due to your tactics, style of play, bizarre substitutions, player management, in game plan etc etc etc

• Like 1