Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

We are track for 8 points this season if the form continues the way it is, that’s absolutely shockingly bad. Rodgers should be sacked right now! The fact he’s still here is a joke my only hope is we are sounding out his replacement :fc:

It makes the Sheepshaggers ( 11 points) look like world beaters compared to us :(

It doesn't because they lost 6/7-0 every week. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Absolutely nailed this.

Although he should’ve been binned off after Warsaw away. 

I think we have got enough quality in the squad to stay up. Vardy, Maddison etc etc. But the manager should go now. Get someone knew in. 

I wonder what the players think of all this,  the players past and present hold the owners in the highest esteem and to hear Rodgers calling them out cannot be sitting well with them. 

Also I think the timing and content of Tops programme notes were interesting, the club upping the anti on Brendan after his recent media interviews and also an opportunity to share with the fans the real reasons for not spending. Using long term sustainability and not putting the club at risk will certainly help fans to understand the situation and this realisation will raise further questions about Rodgers and intensify fan pressure on him. I think this will end soon,

Rodgers despite saying he wouldn’t go to war, has done just that and is now at a stage where it would appear he is losing the players, fans and board. 

You would have thought the club would already be preparing for Rodgers departure, Shakey ready to go when Claudio went, Rodgers appointed Tuesday/Wednesday after Puel sacked Sunday.

I'd like to think potential replacements or even an interim manager has been sounded out.

Edited by Tuna
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tuna said:

You would have thought the club would already be preparing for Rodgers departure, Shakey ready to go when Claudio went, Rodgers appointed Tuesday/Wednesday after Puel sacked Sunday.

I'd like to think potential replacements or even an interim manager has been sounded out.

But there has been no whisper it’s too quiet , though @themightyfin did allude to a public vote of confidence soon.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Happy Fox said:

But there has been no whisper it’s too quiet , though @themightyfin did allude to a public vote of confidence soon.

Did Puel get a vote of confidence? Can't really remember to be honest. It went toxic v Palace and he was sacked the next day, but can't remember if there were murmerings from Percy etc.

I think there was a "close to the sack" story but I recall that was around the festive period where we beat Man City and Chelsea and then lost to Cardiff!

11 minutes ago, Ely fox said:

I think we have got enough quality in the squad to stay up. Vardy, Maddison etc etc. But the manager should go now. Get someone knew in. 

Oh fcuk me, we have enough quality in the squad for a Top 10. 

As has been the case for at least a year, they’re just woefully mismanaged 

• Like 1

Potter on £1.75m compared to Rodgers’ £10m; whilst in the face of it I didn’t think we could attract him, we could double his wage and still be significantly better off… maybe it is possible to get him? 

Edited by FoxesWalk
  • Thanks 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
25 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Absolutely nailed this.

Although he should’ve been binned off after Warsaw away

That was when I turned. The uefa was there for the taking. Instead he treated it with contempt.

6 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Potter on £1.75m compared to Rodgers’ £10m; whilst in the face of it I didn’t think we could attract him, we could double his wage and still be significantly better off… maybe it is possible to get him? 

That would be great news.

33 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

We are track for 8 points this season if the form continues the way it is, that’s absolutely shockingly bad. Rodgers should be sacked right now! The fact he’s still here is a joke my only hope is we are sounding out his replacement :fc:

It makes the Sheepshaggers ( 11 points) look like world beaters compared to us :(

lol

I dislike Rodgers as much as anyone, but we won't be playing Man U, Arsenal and Chelsea every week.

We'll have passed Derby's 11 points by the end of October.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Things to look out for today across the county:

1. Mike Stowell getting a haircut.

That's it.

I think he should get the next 2 games. The mainstream opinion will shift if he loses both, which is entirely probable. Just a huge shame he's too arrogant and selfish to walk, especially if he feels so hard done by with a measly £223m backing in the market and cool £10m a year.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

He’s not on £10mil a year, Rob Tanner has said this repeatedly, that figure includes bonuses that he missed out on. 

• Like 2

Just now, lcfcdamo said:

Has he not ****ed off yet i cant believe he is still here with the results performances and then ripping in to the owners

Oh the other fraud is back 😆😆😉😉

It's just getting embarrassing now, players releasing statements... manager blaming everyone else.... Top trying to set the record as straight as possible... players 'apparently ' not trying hard enough in training....