Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 minutes ago, Eskay said:

I was on holiday when Pearson got the sack. 

I was on holiday when Claudio got sacked. 

I was on holiday when puel got sacked. 

Im currently sat in my hotel in Crete ........

Someone take his passport off him! 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

Even if we loose 4-0 tomorrow Brendan Rogers will still be in the job Monday.

Seems like it doesn't it ? I have heard " he must be gone now" and so on too many times to be able to take it seriously any more.

55 minutes ago, Matt said:

Anyone expecting an article from Percy tonight? :fc: 

Tonight? Obviously not. The only way he'd get sacked the night before a game is if he turned up at the team dinner and curled one out on Tops plate.

Tomorrow evening if we lose, that's a different story.

1 hour ago, The Doctor said:

Tonight? Obviously not. The only way he'd get sacked the night before a game is if he turned up at the team dinner and curled one out on Tops plate.

Tomorrow evening if we lose, that's a different story.

'if' we lose?😂😂...

when we lose you mean!... it's just a matter of by how many.

5 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I see he’s started waffling on about 40 points. What an uninspiring twat as a manager. There’s no reason this squad shouldn’t be top half (as it stands now post transfer window). 

He needs to be sacked, come on Top do the right thing.

If this is the rhetoric he's coming out with it's absolutely shameful he deserves to be thrown down the river. Absolutely comical.

Our objective is to get to 40 points. It’s totally different (from the past).

“I’m preparing to get to 40 points, to get working and everyone going in the same direction. We’re not going to lay down and roll over, we have to find a way now."

Edited by Happy Fox
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The Guvnor said:

Read this the other day can't remember the journo but from what I recall he nailed it.

His narrative is simple, apportion the blame on everyone else. But come on Brendan look closer to home, during your tenure you have spent more than £223 million on players, four players account for over half of that Daka, Perez, Castagne and Praet yet for a massive game against Man Utd all four were on the bench and played for a combined total of 6 minutes. 

Let's not forget Bertrand and Vestergaard, actually let's!

This man cries out for a refresh,and often talks about working with players to develop them, funny that. Cags was  tremendous when he first came was rumours that Man City were interested, now he looks devoid of any confidence and hardly gets on the bench, is that development ? 

BR looks like a dead man walking hope he does before all our best players decide to .

I’m not sure about your statement regard Cags. I watched him in the reserves before maguire went he looked a bomb scare, I remember making comments here that we needed a replacement for maguire, I then ate humble pie as cags was decent……for a time, it could be argued Brendan did get the best out of him, but his levels now, well it could be confidence, it could be lack of interest or it could be he peaked and has now gone to his normal level.

the problem with Vestegaard and Bertrand are their wages, they were supposed to be squad players, don’t get why people can’t understand that.

I should be excited about a game on tv tomorrow. But the thought of seeing that midget dressed for a funeral, talking about intensity whilst drawing mini c0cks in his notebook makes me want to vomit. Horrible. 

Edited by Chelmofox
  • Like 1