Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Absolutely crucial game today in my opinion.

Lose in the manner we have been and he has to go, no ifs and buts, has to.

It would then be 3 wins in 17 games not including the preseason friendlies and of course would leave us with one point after 6 games.

19 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Its a horrible position to be in. We must, must win though. A win doesn't mean he has turned anything around and he would still be gone soon. We just need some points.

Yeah I just hope we win and the board realise he still has to go, that’s the best case today. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

I don't get this 'lose and he's sacked' mentality whether it be from the board or whomever.

If we're at that stage then surely the answer is staring you in the face and regardless of winning today, regardless of a barnstorming performance today with a bit of excitement and positivity, we all know we'll be back at this point very soon under his management.

The fact is, we're well passed that stage and he's still here.

There’s been about 5 “this has to be the final straw” moments this year alone.

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

I don't get this 'lose and he's sacked' mentality whether it be from the board or whomever.

If we're at that stage then surely the answer is staring you in the face and regardless of winning today, regardless of a barnstorming performance today with a bit of excitement and positivity, we all know we'll be back at this point very soon under his management.

The fact is, we're well passed that stage and he's still here.

I think it’s come to the stage with the players perhaps if there is a mutiny type performance that might be the only way Top / board take notice.

Sometimes l think posters on here are as deluded as Rodgers!

Statements like "if we lose today he's gone" are nonsense, he isn't going to resign and he's not going to be sacked for weeks if not months no matter how many we ship.

Inserting the words"l hope" after "today" makes sense of these ridiculous pronouncements but dont hold your breath people

Rodgers could sell sand to the arabs but  the deliveries would dry up after the first few shipments.

Top and the board seem to buy into his "not me guv" BS. ☹️

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Rusko187 said:

I’m so torn, I always want us to go out and win, I know we can do it as well. 

We need Rodgers out and I don’t have the faith that our board will do what’s necessary if he gets a win today.

A horrible flueky win only handed to us because of 3 shocking VAR decisions might be the best outcome? And Rodgers to do the fanny impression like Diego Simeone did in the direction of where Rudkin and Top are sitting?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

'I'll be looking at myself this week - it starts with me' - Steve Cooper

Imagine a coach that takes responsibility. Still shit though.

Rodgers said this very week he takes all responsibility for results or have we managed to bend this and get enough people to say he actually said I take no responsibility 

I think this is a pretty fair assessment from Jordan Blackwell:

Rodgers' transfer comments have set him up for now or never Leicester moment

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/sport-opinion/brendan-rodgers-transfers-leicester-city-7544284#ICID=Android_LecesterMercuryNewApp_AppShare

• Like 2

I think he has managed to persuade the powers that be, the players were distracted by the transfer window, and that now its shut we can expect an upturn, it's the only thing I can think of to explain why he is still here, regardless of the result today, I can't be doing with a let's get to 40 points uninspiring chat, its defeatist attitude.

If I was on his wages I'd be sleeping in my office 24/7 to come up with a plan / resolution to our issues / current situation, thanks for the good times now F"'$k off PLEASE!!!!

• Like 1