Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Isn’t that the collective IQ of the entirety of Facebook?

Do not know if that's a good or bad thing since I can only count up to 9, counting my two thumbs and seven fingers,....oh darn, D'oh forgot to count my counting finger:doh:

• Haha 1

beyond a joke that he’s still here. I hate everything about the club right now 

how can he just forefit games because of his agenda. we have a perfectly fine cb that he’s just refusing to play. 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Like 2

Guest Kopfkino

Doesn’t sound like it’s likely but I hope the fans there turn on him. This is a joke how soft we are and that includes the fans

FA Cup win is now 100% forgotton for me, that was the only crumb of credit he had. 

Awful manager

Taken the best squad we have had in years to a complete shambles of a team.

Wasted millions of pounds on players, who don't even make the bench

One of lowest xG's in the league

1 clean in 29 games

13 goals conceeded already this season (so far, only 26 minutes in).

One of the worst teams at defending set pieces for 2 years

Football, more importantly, is an absolute borefest

I hate him - More than I did Puel, which is just ridiculous

3 minutes ago, dannythefox said:

Has to go…. Today 

He won’t go. I know its taboo around here to say it in such uncertain terms but the reality is that the ownership and the board are too cowardly to make the changes needed. 

3 minutes ago, Dames said:

He won’t go. I know its taboo around here to say it in such uncertain terms but the reality is that the ownership and the board are too cowardly to make the changes needed. 

I think being ruthless is in the ownership’s dna. We’ve seen it multiple times. It’s the cost of it that is causing hesitation.