Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

13 minutes ago, Babylon said:

There comes a moment with every manager, that you just know it’s time to get rid. You can give them time and I appreciate the reasoning for doing so, but we’ve reached point break now. 

The board have to take action, this will not be rectified by Rodgers. So we have got to get someone else to come in and have a stab at making us defensively sound. 

That time was a year ago.

• Like 2

Everything that Rodgers has done for us is dead.

He is an absolutely useless manager and I’m fed up of watching this sh*t.

Castange at left wing, Ndidi at CB, Soyuncu being blanked out when he’s our best defender by a mile.

Rodgers is one of 2 things -

1) 1 of the worst managers we’ve ever had to be this inept.

2) doing it all on purpose to get sacked and that would explain how he’s managing us like a pub team manager.

Either way I hate that little midget and to me his career with us is dead.

He Is not even close to O’Neil and Pearson who managed us to the top and league cups overachieving to the max. Great managers.

Rodgers is a fraud that’s being embarrassed currently to what I always knew he was.

Get out my club and rot. It’s over and the only reason I hate the idea of him being sacked is his smug little face getting that pay off he wants.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1