Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

7 minutes ago, dylanlegend said:

We need to sack him asap. I think the players are pissed off such as inept manager is on 195k a week. Way more than any player at the club.

Where does this figure come from if you google various premier league managers pay table it’s 5m a year

10 minutes ago, damolcfc said:

I was gonna suggest go all out for Steve Cooper... but he just spent £160m to be 1 place above us.... 

Don't want another manager buying wanna be's 

I'd have said the same a few months ago, but I'm not sure he lasts out the season either. Most of the signings have shown little sign of being Premier League quality and their defence is arguably worse than ours.

2 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Who was arguing on the pitch?

1 minute ago, KFS said:

Ndidi and Ward were going ****ing mental at eachother 

Also Amartey was having a right go at Maddison. 

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Basically, hanging on for his money. Absolute that. I know 99%  of managers do, but I remember the decency of Micky Adams, who resigned after a defeat at QPR (and offered his resignation a yer before after the 4-3 at wolves) ...both times held his hand up and simply admitted he'd failed

Yep. Rodgers doesn't have the humility or dignity to do the right thing.

11 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Any manager that comes here is likely to be untried and untested based on the position we are in both in the table  and off the pitch.  But the question is, could anyone realistically do any worse than p6 w0 d1 l5? 

I'd actually argue that if the players decided how to play among themselves, they'd get better results than they are now.

I think that's absolutely true, which shows what a mess Rodgers has been making of everything.

4 minutes ago, bfox said:

Ward and ndidi shared a couple "**** offs" 

They did. Ndidi was justified in his approach to Ward basically telling him to sort his sh*t out. The fact that Ward turned around and told him to f**k off says a lot. There is no way in hell Ward can argue his performance today.

6 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

Shows me the dressing room is unhappy which in turn will result in the dross we’re witnessing. 

That, at the end of the day is on the manager. 

The manager doesn’t care. Gives him more stuff to blame.