Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

I have to say it is sickening that he hasn’t once taken any responsibility. That ht sub today set the tone and ruined any chance we might have had in that second half. Thomas was all over the place so he brings off an attacker and puts Thomas in a position he (as far as I’m aware) has never played before.

• Like 1

I don't quite understand what on earth he's going on about any more. I understand why Owen Palmer Atkin didn't ask him about his job after the way Stringer used to ask questions like that all the time but I at least expected a bit more harsh line of questioning. 

Matt Piper isnt pulling any punches about Rodgers which is very out the ordinary for local radio analysts to do given the links to the club. 

It's the first time I've said it but his position is untenable now. I have been in the camp of thinking he deserves time and there isn't anyone better but the moment we look like going down we can't take any chances and we are in that moment now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

We can't afford to sack him. 

Get used to it. 

The club is being ran appallingly at the moment and for the top brass to allow this situation to occur is absolute negligence. 

Well, if we can't sack him we can mock him mercilessly as the least he deserves.

• Like 1

Just now, Unabomber said:

I have to say it is sickening that he hasn’t once taken any responsibility. That ht sub today set the tone and ruined any chance we might have had in that second half. Thomas was all over the place so he brings off an attacker and puts Thomas in a position he (as far as I’m aware) has never played before.

It says everything about Rodgers that rather than take Luke Thomas off he would rather leave him on in a position that’s alien to the player in order to satisfy BR’s obstinate, stubborn and self important character traits 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

We can't afford to sack him. 

Get used to it. 

The club is being ran appallingly at the moment and for the top brass to allow this situation to occur is absolute negligence. 

So what happens if we get relegated? £10m is a drop in the ocean compared to that

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TMELcfc said:

Why would they wait until Monday if they’re going to do it? I seem to recall plenty of managers getting the boot on a Sunday, if they’re religious… 

Would have thought all sorts of legal, contractual crap would need sorting before we could announce anything :dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Would have thought all sorts of legal, contractual crap would need sorting before we could announce anything :dunno:

Surely they would have started the process before todays game it would be incredibly naive of the board not to start the process already 

• Like 1

Just now, Happy Fox said:

Surely they would have started the process before todays game it would be incredibly naive of the board not to start the process already 

Maybe, suppose it depends if this was last chance saloon or has been suggested, that was earlier.  :dunno:

17 minutes ago, Glorious Leicester Fan said:

This comment n today's post match interview is unforgiveable.

"We have the players that we have, that have the skillset they have and we have to maximise what we can get out of them".

You cannot publicly announce that your players (many who you signed) are shit and then later in the same interview bemoan their lack of confidence. 

End of last season he wanted to do a refresh. He's been running their confidence for ages.