Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, Eskay said:

The part that is baffling me is the pre season element. There was all this talk (and even glimpses) of this new system where the full backs make some sort of fancy run that would transform us. It would get more people into the box etc. 

I know we lost Ricardo but I've not seen a glimps of it!! 

We look like we have since the restart post pandemic. Lazy. Unfit. Directionless. 

Lazy, unfit and directionless Sums it up well. 

5 minutes ago, Free Falling Foxes said:

I wonder if things would be different if this hadn't happened?

Leicester City's Wesley Fofana Suffers Suspected Broken Leg During Friendly  Match

No Southampton rejects panic bought on silly contracts = money may have been available this summer?

That said, not sure BR would have spent it wisely.

I saw cracks even before that happened. Winning the FA Cup obviously papered over those.

• Like 4

There were obviously issues but I do agree the Fofana injury was huge. We weren't that far off Europe last season, with fewer injuries and late meltdowns we may have finished above United.

This season obviously has been a total train-wreck. 

10 minutes ago, Matt said:

Daka's goal was vintage Leicester, but no doubt Rodgers hated it because we didn't make 80 passes getting it to the other end of the pitch.

I was only half joking when I said he was seething with that fast start. He punished them for it at half time.

• Haha 1