Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

obviously telling the board i’m not budging you have to fire me if you want me gone. 

Can we all file class action lawsuits against him to just bombard him with thousands of them to scare him to leave… like those weirdos i’n the states do when a politician tries to tax the church of scientology 

He won't walk. It's 2

Between king power and Brendan Rodgers I never thought we would be in a position like this.

The money troubles are alarming to say the least and I always felt Rodgers would have us 12/13th in the league at worst.

It really is a sad state of affairs and the club should be looking at how this got so out of hand. Very depressing. They cannot wait for after the villa game to sack him. Get it done now and we can all move on.

5 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Ok, so that’s we’re we are at now? We want someone just to keep us up season after season at any cost?

Christ, I think Rodger’s constant downplaying of this squad and club has seeped into the fans.

We have a squad of international players. We have a fair number that are wanted by some of the biggest clubs in Europe. We have one of the best training grounds around, owners who are widely regarded as some of the best and a stadium revamp coming soon. Yes we have financial issues now, but hopefully this summer plus losing a few more high earners next summer should solve that.

This is a good squad. More than good enough to be top half. A new man, pretty much any new man, should be able to inject some life into us in the short term. Even Claude Puel managed it for a bit.

Sean Dyche would love the new training ground. Little swim in the morning followed by 9 holes in the afternoon. 

Many pound notes invested in the training ground 

• Haha 1

Just now, Solihullfox said:

Unfortunately the team bus will be another couple of hours from Seagrave. Rather than going straight north Brendan has the driver going sideways both east and west as well as frequent trips south down B roads to double back on themselves.

He stopped the coach at Newport Pagnall services, said he wasn’t happy with the level of investment in the bus, that the bus driver was 2 years older and therefore not at the same level and then stood watching the door open and close making notes in his little pad. 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Harpenden Fox said:

Amongst many errors, his calling out of Caglar on Thursday night stinks the most. Basically accusing him of not trying in training.

Let’s say it’s true, and Cags isn’t focussed in training.

What do you as a manager?

a) have an honest conversation one to one and work through the issues?

b) call him out in a live interview ?

Cags is an experienced Premier League centre back. Yes he’s had a bad season. But he’s 26.

This is basic management failure by Rogers. Utterly immature of him, and tells us volumes about him as a person.

Disgusting and amateurish behaviour.

The first of course, man to man.

There is a problem, I think Rodgers has a type of personality disorder

Wants to blame everyone but himself

Will not admit  mistakes

Will not change what he is doing even when it is clearly not working

Appears to hold grudges against certain players

Uses underhand tactics to make it seem he is the victim ( the "support " comment)

I don't think he has the maturity or emotional intelligence to do anything more than he currently is.......as above

He is "high functioning" in certain areas, but his personality is still "disordered"

Edited by itude

7 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

It would only need to be a short term appointment. Something to get the team back on track. Usually it needs to be a hard ass grump who plays slightly scrappy football. But dot forget his resources we’re far inferior to ours. 

Dyche might not be the most disastrous appointment short term….. and I do mean short term. He regains some credibility, we regain some stability and then it gives us time to identify a proper long term manager, once we’re financially able to. 

But I trust the club to make the right decisions.

If this was February/March and it was just until the end of the season, then maybe.

But short-term appointments are always tricky. What happens if he has some joy in the short term? Why would Dyche accept anything short-term?

We are still early enough in the season to be able to think longer term and still get in a manager that can breath some confidence and life into this talented group.

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Haha how many pages will we get to before he goes? 

Also at what point will there be a fan protest? I only ever recall us doing this when it was going pear shaped early days in the O’Neill era - have we done it since? 

I think if tops there on saturday and things go pear shaped, that'll be all we'll need. Imagine a mass walkout on 70 minutes?.

Just now, itude said:

Sadly as he in high functioning in some areas, he will not be sectioned...pity really, that would be good for him, and us.

I don’t know … I’ve been involved in hundreds of MHA’s and I’m sure I can get him detained. He’s so in love with his philosophy and his arrogance … surely delusional and grandiose lol  

12 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

Why can't Dyche finish top half with us? He managed 7th with Burnley! 

...because Burnley and Dyche were a match made in heaven. It was a club that enabled his way of doing things and had a group of fans who were fine with that style whilst it was working. That won't be the case here.

13 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Yeah, I'm with you here.

A manager with self belief would see a team that's comfortably finished in the top ten for three straight seasons with 96 points still to play for and see relegation as very avoidable indeed.

A couple of wins courtesy of a new manager bounce and we can look above rather than below us.

Exactly that 95% of managers believe they can turn things around. Most of the foreign based ones see a chance to get their name about. They’ve gotta win 1 in 3 plus a handful of draws. 

Next season is tougher but some may see the chance to reform the squad with what they want when 7 are off the wage bills plus a major departure. 

• Like 1

There we go

What type of personality disorder blames everyone else?

Image result for Personality disorder will not admit mistakes, holds grudges, blames everyone else

People with narcissistic personality disorder are extremely resistant to changing their behavior, even when it's causing them problems. Their tendency is to turn the blame on to others.