Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

2 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Correct, tho was in east mids raddison blu meeting room. They act quickly. Sven was sacked was in exec box immediately after losing to Millwall 3-0. I think Puel was dismissed like that too. I forget how Sousa went - was it immediately after the 6-0 debacle at Portsmouth 

I remember Sousa on BBC East Midlands Today promoting reading in a local school when he was interviewed on his sacking :S

What would be nice, is if the club dropped this nice approach and defend themselves. Brendan has done nothing but criticise the club since the end of last season, criticise the players and the fans. I would like the think the club would like to offer a statement that protected them, if Brendan can go around blaming everyone under the sun, then why can’t we blame him. 

A statement suggesting Brendan had made several comments which were against the clubs policies and were not a true reflection on how the club is run would be nice. Throw him under the bus, he’s done it to us, so let’s reference his conduct whilst in post. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

What would be nice, is if the club dropped this nice approach and defend themselves. Brendan has done nothing but criticise the club since the end of last season, criticise the players and the fans. I would like the think the club would like to offer a statement that protected them, if Brendan can go around blaming everyone under the sun, then why can’t we blame him. 

A statement suggesting Brendan had made several comments which were against the clubs policies and were not a true reflection on how the club is run would be nice. Throw him under the bus, he’s done it to us, so let’s reference his conduct whilst in post. 

They did. Tops programme notes were a shot across the boughs for Brendan. 

5 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Dignified silence. He is digging himself a hole, those associated with LCFC can see it, why would they need to get involved? What would they gain? 

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Has there ever been a time when a club has decided to turn the tables and the owner or board start slagging the manager off in press releases?? 

This should be it, if I was a member of the board I would be saying his sacking is based on unsatisfactory results and conduct whilst in post. Revealing the clubs strategy, and criticising how it operates is hugely undermining. Also his criticism of the fans is wholly unacceptable. I’d also mention how the club have stood by Brendan in times of hardship, but due to his recent conduct he has been dismissed due to it being a breach of conduct at a gross level. 

And reaffirm that the clubs ideology is for sustainability and longevity, and that Brendan did not share the clubs goals.

He has potentially ****ed us now, because he will end up walking away with a journalist following him with a thumb up his arse. When really this should be his last job as a manager until he can prove he isn’t an elitist bigot. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigMicky said:

Dignified silence. He is digging himself a hole, those associated with LCFC can see it, why would they need to get involved? What would they gain? 

Clarity on the situation. The club are allowed to defend themselves and justify their decision making. The bloke has done nothing but slag us off for months, which in tern could be the difference between getting a good manager and a poor one. 

8 minutes ago, shiv said:

Both Puel and Ranieri’s sackings were the day after their last games in charge. If he is going it’ll probably be tomorrow.

The news was broken the day after. Sven was sacked within minutes of the final whistle at the KP. Puel too. And I forgot Shakespeare, but yeah the west brom game I'm guessing he knew that same night 

1 minute ago, Paninistickers said:

The news was broken the day after. Sven was sacked within minutes of the final whistle at the KP. Puel too. And I forgot Shakespeare, but yeah the west brom game I'm guessing he knew that same night 

Shakespeare was told the day after, when watching a friendly at belvoir drive.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Puel was a day or two after. I was at a kids birthday party when he was sacked and decided to have an extra slice of cake in celebration.

• Like 1