Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

i want him out as much as the next person but if he doesn't get sacked then for 90  mins we need to get behind the lads saturday!

:appl:

• Like 1

Just now, LittlethorpeFox said:

i want him out as much as the next person but if he doesn't get sacked then for 90  mins we need to get behind the lads saturday!

Honestly I actually don't think it's anything to do with the fans regardless of BR's comments yesterday. The players have lost confidence in him and they won't play for him, so no matter how much we get behind them on Saturday, I'm not sure that will make any difference. I think most of them want him out as much as we do!

• Like 1

I can't comprehend that someone sat through that whole 90 minutes on Saturday and come to the conclusion that BR is definitely the guy to turn it around. 

We have accountants making footballing decisions, that's the only logical explanation. 

The whole club is being managed top to bottom by Microsoft Excel. 

To be fair 2 of the more respected ITK’s have said he will be sacked, Jake Watson is saying he is ‘led to believe’  so has given himself enough wriggle room and the also says a lot can happen between now and Saturday. I still hope and think he will be gone and announcement by tonight. 

Was Top at the game yesterday, it may be that the decision has been made but finer details on package, who will be in interim charge, who will stay on to support from existing coaching staff, saying goodbyes etc etc, before any official announcements. 

The club only have themselves to blame..

Rodgers never going to walk with the pay off rumoured.

The club have gave him a new contract. Paid him millions and it's turned sour. Surely the club can see the fans have turned against not the team but just the manager and only the manager and his awful comments and lack of interest.

Club need to take a long look at themselves and start to amend the mess we find ourselves on and off the pitch 

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg

1 minute ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

I am not a happy clapper, the issue is Rodgers and the board for the lack of decisiveness. This standoff is doing the team and fans great harm

Following on from the Transfer Window and now this, this Club’s fans are traumatized.  The Board owe to all the fans to give them some respite. Please Top have mercy on the supporters. Not one week more.

Guest Kopfkino

If he doesn’t go the stadium has to be either empty or mutinous on Saturday. Might hurt the team on Saturday but it’s for the long-term benefit

None of this limp-wristed ‘sacked in the morning’ which then gets portrayed as the opposition fans. The toxic twat and those enabling need to feel it

1 minute ago, Claudio Fannieri said:

To be fair 2 of the more respected ITK’s have said he will be sacked, Jake Watson is saying he is ‘led to believe’  so has given himself enough wriggle room and the also says a lot can happen between now and Saturday. I still hope and think he will be gone and announcement by tonight. 

Was Top at the game yesterday, it may be that the decision has been made but finer details on package, who will be in interim charge, who will stay on to support from existing coaching staff, saying goodbyes etc etc, before any official announcements. 

2?? One is respected, the other one gets it wrong more than Rodgers! 

• Haha 1