Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

Are LCFCHQ ever reliable or do they just make crap up / take stuff from here? As they posted around 25minutes ago, a board meeting is taking place today... Which in fairness, gives them loads of wiggle room too, as they could just say 'his position was discussed' or 'given 2 more games' etc. 

10 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

If he doesn’t go the stadium has to be either empty or mutinous on Saturday. Might hurt the team on Saturday but it’s for the long-term benefit

None of this limp-wristed ‘sacked in the morning’ which then gets portrayed as the opposition fans. The toxic twat and those enabling need to feel it

Bet its neither, we need to learn how to protest.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Planes, whens that done anything?

Better off chucking that sort of money at the tifo fund. The price of the flight is about the same as one.

Banners however I think does change things.

Planes. Sounds like something these top 6 clubs do.

Pathetic.

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Take away sentiment, Top really is having a mare. The whole Football club is failing in every direction.

Just screams of someone inheriting a football club but without the manual. 

You can forgive Top for the most part in perhaps being ill advised, or 'unaware' of some aspects however the issues are clear to see now and the un willingness to correct them are borderline neglectful.

Didn't someone say he thought we could finish 8th again this season? 

I said to my brother last night I definitely wouldn't be going to the Villa game if Rodgers is still in charge... on the assumption of course that he would inevitably be sacked today.

But I'm a man of my word. I won't be there if he's in charge. I can't stand watching this team freefall into oblivion under that clueless clown.

The annoying Rodgers apologist who sits next me might see my absence as a little victory, but I don't care. Screw him. I've had enough.

• Like 1

Just now, themightyfin said:

Seems one certain member who holds a lot of clout is set on giving him more time while the rest of the party think his times up here.

There you have what I know now go and rip me to pieces and calk me out for the fraud I obviously am.

Keep the faith. 

If it's true, that person will be responsible for us playing in the Championship next season.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

Take away sentiment, Top really is having a mare. The whole Football club is failing in every direction.

Just screams of someone inheriting a football club but without the manual. 

You can forgive Top for the most part in perhaps being ill advised, or 'unaware' of some aspects however the issues are clear to see now and the willingness to correct them are borderline neglectful.

You sound like a man that is in dire need of a free beer… 

Just now, themightyfin said:

Seems one certain member who holds a lot of clout is set on giving him more time while the rest of the party think his times up here.

There you have what I know now go and rip me to pieces and calk me out for the fraud I obviously am.

Keep the faith. 

Thanks for the info!

Why on earth would they give he more time 🤦‍♀️

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Keep the faith. 

So Top is backing him while the rest want him out ?

1 minute ago, themightyfin said:

Keep the faith. 

Is it the CFO by any chance?

1 minute ago, Chelmofox said:

Sitting here just taking it = pathetic

Speak for yourself, I'm here getting my "sack the board" banner ready.

Can't wait to have the whole ground to myself.

Edited by Fox92

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Keep the faith. 

Surely it gets decided by majority vote then?

3 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Keep the faith. 

Is he Top of the table or is she generous with time

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Villa getting that draw vs Man City will have them revved up to absolutely paste us. Gerrard will be desperate to make a mockery of us too. 

Of course Rodgers came to Leicester because he saw it as an opportunity to get back into the premier league, an open door to further rebuild his career and quite clearly, money.

But I also genuinely think a factor was that he was running away from any threat or competition for Gerrard.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We'll lose regardless of the atmosphere, where have you been for the past 12 months?

The fans booing or not cheering as loudly as they once were is not causing us to play shit week after week, concede goal after goal.

I’ve been shouting for Rodgers out for most of that period. 😂 And of course the fans aren’t the biggest driver of results. But home advantage in sport exists for a variety of reasons. Passionate and vociferous home support is one. Dave Brailsford’s marginal gains work in elite cycling even included looking at how cyclists wash their hands. Therefore, it seems inconceivable that fan disgruntlement would have zero impact. Time and place for that is at the end of the game, not during. 

5 minutes ago, TMELcfc said:

Are LCFCHQ ever reliable or do they just make crap up / take stuff from here? As they posted around 25minutes ago, a board meeting is taking place today... Which in fairness, gives them loads of wiggle room too, as they could just say 'his position was discussed' or 'given 2 more games' etc. 

Meeting was last night. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Villa getting that draw vs Man City will have them revved up to absolutely paste us. Gerrard will be desperate to make a mockery of us too. 

How weird that Rodgers gets sacked after losing to Gerrard? lol

• Like 1