Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

8 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Seems one certain member who holds a lot of clout is set on giving him more time while the rest of the party think his times up here.

There you have what I know now go and rip me to pieces and calk me out for the fraud I obviously am.

Keep the faith. 

Which member, Top, Rudkin, Whealen? 

Just now, adejo92 said:

Strangely, my biggest fear is actually getting a result against Villa as this will mean that whichever idiot is keeping him in a job will feel justified in doing so and the sage will continue.

This.

I feel any positive result which we desperately need isn't going to help the club long term with Rodgers remaining in charge.

The time is now.. this week before the game

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dames said:

Is it the CFO by any chance?

He should go anyway as a competent CFO does not let a Business get in this mess and retain his position. Basic Business practice- unless he has been overruled from higher up.  

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It can only be Aiyawatt holding it up, because if it wasn't he'd have overruled the others surely. 

Not necessarily, although you’re more than likely right as much as that doesn’t make sense. lol 

Just now, adejo92 said:

Strangely, my biggest fear is actually getting a result against Villa as this will mean that whichever idiot is keeping him in a job will feel justified in doing so and the sage will continue.

Unfortunately we can't be picky about points. We have 1 from an available 18. 

This side is likely to be relegated with this helmet in charge. We need whatever we can get. 

I had this thought process at the end of the last season before we beat all those sides with nothing to play for. I think maybe if we'd finished where we deserved to last season, we'd have pulled the trigger in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It can only be Aiyawatt holding it up, because if it wasn't he'd have overruled the others surely. 

That's my thinking yea. Worries me that Rodgers, snake oil salesman that he is, has gotten his feet too far under the table and has top tricked. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Thing is we said that before Brighton, before Man Utd, before Southampton... It doesn't seem like it's gonna happen and we desperately need points on the board

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tanya said:

If we can't afford to sack him then the board, including Top, have put this club's top flight status is grave jeopardy

Grave jeopardy?  We’re screwed now. The team and team spirit is clearly a shambles. Rodgers shows no ability to be able to harness the negativity and use it to galvanise the squad. We are where we are on absolute merit and unless there is a change of manager that jeopardy becomes an absolute certainty. 

I’ve dealt with a lot of professional, highly educated or rich people in my life and their level of utter stupidity never fails to amaze me. Real competency is as rare as hens teeth. The emperor has no clothes - some appear too scared to notice. 

Edited by ARM1968

4 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

People have been saying that for weeks. Losing doesn’t make a difference. Good chance we get thrashed 6-0 by Villa and he’s still here. We desperately need the points, really can’t afford to “fear” winning right now

17 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Seems one certain member who holds a lot of clout is set on giving him more time while the rest of the party think his times up here.

There you have what I know now go and rip me to pieces and calk me out for the fraud I obviously am.

Keep the faith. 

What was the whole "Tomorrow, tomorrow" comment about then? 

• Like 1

Just now, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

If what @themightyfinsays is true and the general consensus is Rodgers should go but one senior member has said no then we really are in a mess.

This one person whoever they are must have a lot to answer for.

The fans can see it. The board in general can see it but one person can't.  

Shambles 

So, doesn’t it not go to a majority vote then? If so he’s gone, right?

• Like 1