Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

1 minute ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

If what @themightyfinsays is true and the general consensus is Rodgers should go but one senior member has said no then we really are in a mess.

This one person whoever they are must have a lot to answer for.

The fans can see it. The board in general can see it but one person can't.  

Shambles 

Its Top lets not beat around the bush. Only one person has that clout vs the entire board.

Not to worry though he’ll wheel out a few more free beers and the clappers will be screaming his name like a haram of anime women even if we are pumped 3-0 by Villa. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I wouldn't be surprised if Susan is the one with 'clout'

The work she has done, along with her husband from a store design perspective, for King Power has made them into what they are/were.

If she's said '1 more game' or '3 more, a big win against Villa and Forest would get the fans back onside' then top will listen

I don’t know how you look at the performance of the team and our progress over the past season, the opinion of the players who have clearly turned, and the opinions of the fans and keep Rodger’s employed, it can only be down to his pay off, which is why signing off his contact was even more of a travesty.

Did no one think about what if Rodger’s loses the dressing room, you could have added a clause ffs.

Just now, AjcW said:

The work she has done, along with her husband from a store design perspective, for King Power has made them into what they are/were.

If she's said '1 more game' or '3 more, a big win against Villa and Forest would get the fans back onside' then top will listen

Literally gambling with the clubs  Premier League status. 

Just now, themightyfin said:

That's what it was looking like when meeting was called. 

Now... I have no idea.

But I'll be very surprised if it don't happen in the next day or 2.

Theres loads of people involved in these decisions .

I think he's a dead man walking just a question of when. 

Top will have the final say so if he’s indecisive unlike the likes of Rudkin and Whelan. Then we are up the shitter, only hope is the likes of Vardy and Evans revolt 

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

But it wouldn’t.

Meh, actually, given my own comments about our home support happy clapping, maybe, unfortunately it would. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

But it wouldn’t.

Meh, actually, given my own comments about our home support happy clapping, maybe, unfortunately it would. 

Yeah given there hasn't been much discontent at home games so far I genuinely think a couple of midlands wins would shut the majority up again :( 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, shiv said:

I think we need to all realise that nobody knows anything right now so people need to stop jumping to conclusions.

Let’s see how the day plays out.

It's nearly 1pm the day after. No rumours of him going. If he isn't gone by end of today then surely he'll be in charge come Saturday.  

It looks unlikely he'll be gone until at least next week at the very earliest.

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I cannot process they're giving him Villa. Just what the **** are they thinking? You will not see a more pathetic performance from a team in the league this season than ours yesterday. That's a beaten side totally irrecoverable under this regime. Why on earth hand a relegation rival a chance, at our ground nontheless, against that? It's complete negligence at this point.

Having huge doubts about Top sadly. I really wish it hadn't come to this but I'm increasingly seeing somebody out of their depth and that's really sad.

I said this about Top a few weeks back. He’s been thrust into this position due to the tragic events of a few years ago.

If there’s one board member that’s keeping him in a job it’s obviously him. Nobody else will have the clout to overrule the rest of the board.

Giving him the Villa game would be a massive gamble. Loose it and we would be starting to be cut adrift already.