Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

5 hours ago, hejammy said:

I can't belive Top will keep him longer than today. I beleive (hope) they'll be an announcement today. For me his selection yesterday was unforgivable and should have been the straw that broke the camels back. If he stays on, then I fear my respect for Top starts to decline. 

Seems to me there has been a number of straws that should have broken the camel's back, but they have not. Another poster suggested that there are things we have not been told about, in particular regarding financial mismanagement ?!

This is all smelling bad.

I hope I am wrong and he gets the chop today, but we have been here a number of times very very recently, and yet he remains. Not sure the "compensation" issue explains it all.

Guess we can only wait and see then

10 hours ago, J. James said:

I've come to the conclusion that Top and the board are 100% behind Rodgers and will not sack him or even contemplate sacking him, the financial mis-management of our club is staggering and l believe there are things happening that we fans know nothing about and most probably never will.

We certainly will be relegated but Rodgers isn't going away no matter what we on FT say or do.

I genuinely fear for the future of our wonderful club. ☹️

I am beginning to think you might have a point, his still being here seems totally daft. Those things we do not know and may never be told ? hmmmmmm

24 minutes ago, themightyfin said:

Seems one certain member who holds a lot of clout is set on giving him more time while the rest of the party think his times up here.

There you have what I know now go and rip me to pieces and calk me out for the fraud I obviously am.

Keep the faith. 

Do you know who? Seems like it can only be Top, Susan or Rudkin (after hearing about his bust up with Rudkin that only leaves Top or Susan)

Just now, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

It's nearly 1pm the day after. No rumours of him going. If he isn't gone by end of today then surely he'll be in charge come Saturday.  

It looks unlikely he'll be gone until at least next week at the very earliest.

Based on what?

People need to understand this isn’t football manager - these things have various implications and multiple parties involved.

Also worth noting that this kind of news is very much kept hush hush to avoid leaks to the press. If he does get sacked the media won’t know until right before the announcement (same as always). 

5 minutes ago, turlo said:

If it's not Top it has to be SW still backing him. In that case Top needs to get his c**k out, slap it around her face then pull the trigger on Bodgers. 

Stream?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I cannot process they're giving him Villa. Just what the **** are they thinking? You will not see a more pathetic performance from a team in the league this season than ours yesterday. That's a beaten side totally irrecoverable under this regime. Why on earth hand a relegation rival a chance, at our ground nontheless, against that? It's complete negligence at this point.

Having huge doubts about Top sadly. I really wish it hadn't come to this but I'm increasingly seeing somebody out of their depth and that's really sad.

It is yes, but it has to be said. The indecision here is appalling ,and damaging.What does it take exactly for Rodgers to be sacked then ??? I have to really wonder now sadly

All the odds are stacked against us for Saturday, either (god forbid) Ward behind the sticks or new keeper Iverson, a new centre half never having played in the league and our team short of confidence, this could be a 6 pointer so if there’s a time to pull the trigger it’s now, it’s ridiculous to wait.

• Like 2

Just now, itude said:

It is yes, but it has to be said. The indecision here is appalling ,and damaging.What does it take exactly for Rodgers to be sacked then ??? I have to really wonder now sadly

Its all about the money.

Top has lost a lot personally due to covid and is now probably counting every last single penny. 

Its as i've feared, he won't be sacked until 10 games in at the earliest and by that point we'll be quite far behind with a squad thats shot to pieces. 

3 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

The board are probably in a meeting looking at the financial compensation they have to give to Rodgers and his crew.

If he isn't been sacked by this evening then I reckon he certainly won't go this week

Well I certainly would be, and I think the majority of us would also be if we were board members

I am just not confident any longer that they know what they are doing.