Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Brendan Rodgers

4 minutes ago, splinterdream said:

I don’t think anyone is turning on Top, just wondering whether he has the business acumen and desire his father had, because if he hasn’t he should be honest with himself and look to move the club on.

That's about it yes.We are just being realistic, if he is not upto it, fine, but he needs to look at this seriously and make some sensible choices

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Are we seriously to believe that we know what’s going on at board level and the nuances of opinions within the meetings ??

Thiis looks like a straightforward call to the vast majority but the FD may have piped up and said - what if we get lucky on Saturday and beat villa 3-0 ?   Who is to say that this means Gerard gets the sack and Villa come knocking for Brendan ??  The notion that hanging on for another week will cost you at worst 3 points but could save you £15m is a strong one …..

i wouldn’t be looking at hypotheticals like that but I don’t know the detail of the economics within the club and the size of the stresses ….

Gardening leave. We win from boost of no Brendan. Villa come in and take his wage off our hands.

cannot see any argument for him not to be given the boots immediately 

1 minute ago, ramaiya2 said:

We need to at least 2 defenders, someone to replace Vardy as he is aging. Get rid of Brendon and I would take back NP

We have to stop suggesting managers who are currently under contract. We can’t afford it. 

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Given they're about 8 hours ahead of us I'd guess probably not. 

Plus we're a football club based in Leicestershire not Thailand ffs. 

Yeah I messed up there with the time difference lol

As for the basing of where we are. Thanks, I'm enlightened lol. But given the owner is Thai, it probably is taken into account. 

Somebody posted a link (or at least I think they did) to what I thought was a clip on TalkSport about Rodgers playing the 'blame game'. I can't find either the link on here nor a clip on TalkSport. Did I invent it?

If anyone knows what I'm talking about please save my sanity!

2 hours ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

What’s mad about all these comments is we lost 5-2 to Brighton. 

Brighton have lost two of their most influential and best players! It’s like us selling Fofana and Kasper! Identical. We’ve replaced Wes. For whatever reason, we’ve decided to keep Ward as no.1. None the less, they haven’t fallen off a cliff. They’ve developed. So what the **** are you on about, Brendan? 

It's actually 3 key players with Cuccurella , Bissouma & Maupay as Maupay was their joint top scorer. Then they spent very little and are somehow kicking on into Champions League spots. Just shows what can be done with a positive mental attitude, good recruitment and good management (similar to our past).

Brendan on the other hand doesn't have a leg to stand on and is clearly just throwing his toys out of the pram as a narcissist that is taking it personally that a global pandemic and resulting financial difficulties (that affected our owners more than most due to being a duty free business reliant on travel to Thailand) has slightly changed the amount of investment he believes he was promised for one season.

Unprofessional and embarrassing attitude and behaviour. Unforgivable.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrickyTrevLeftPeg said:

The club only have themselves to blame..

Rodgers never going to walk with the pay off rumoured.

The club have gave him a new contract. Paid him millions and it's turned sour. Surely the club can see the fans have turned against not the team but just the manager and only the manager and his awful comments and lack of interest.

Club need to take a long look at themselves and start to amend the mess we find ourselves on and off the pitch 

...how much do you gauge the fans' disquiet from going to games versus on this forum!!!

The acceptance, bar the occasional boos at games does not reveal the true extent of our disapproval of Rodgers. If this is what Top sees, he can only evaluate the reaction as frustration as opposed to the vitriol aimed at the club on this forum.

Only a demonstration irrespective of the result before or after the next game will bring it to his notice.

• Like 1

All my mate’s support so called big six clubs and can’t understand why I want rid of Rodgers, it’s patronising as ****! They all think Leicester are lucky to have him and he’s a good coach etc, think it’s the way he’s portrayed in the media 

• Haha 1